What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sun - Sharks 14-15* Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Finals Week 1
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v North Queensland Cowboys
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 10 September 2017

Gates 11am / NYC EF (NQL v MAN) 11:15am / NYC QF (CRO v PAR) 1:30pm / NRL EF 4:10pm (9/FOX)

CRO-17teamlist.jpg

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Gerard Beale 6. James Maloney 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Jayson Bukuya 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jeremy Latimore 17. James Segeyaro 18. Kurt Capewell 19. Fa'amanu Brown 20. Jesse Ramien 21. Joseph Paulo

NQL-17teamlist.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Javid Bowen 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Michael Morgan 8. John Asiata 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Ben Hampton 15. Coen Hess 16. Corey Jensen 17. Shaun Fensom 18. Ray Thompson 19. Kyle Laybutt 20. Braeden Uele 21. Enari Tuala

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Red.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC Elmination Final - Cowboys (5) v Sea Eagles (8) at Allianz, Sun 11:15am
NYC Qualifying Final - Sharks (1) v Eels (4) at Allianz, Sun 1:30pm

ISP (Sharks) - Newtown did not qualify

ISC (Cowboys) - Mackay, Pride did not qualify, Townsville eliminated in Week 1​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Probably not the opponent the Sharks were hoping for. They'll get a hard forward-dominated struggle here.

GongPanther

Referee
A revolving door match.As soon as the Cows are in it,they are out of it.Unfortunately going straight from whence they come from.At least they'll have Manly for company.:)

Sharks by 22.

blaza88z

Coach
I get it, everyone hates the Sharks but surely they can take down the Cowboys in Sydney who are missing half their cap

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Cows will be very brave and we will get all that talk from Gould probably but the Sharks will have too much energy I reckon.

Sharks to run away with it by 13.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
sharks game to lose. Can see us winning with 20 to go and running out of steam on busted legs

SBD82

Coach
Enjoy your unexpected fishing trip next weekend.

Take plenty of choke I mean coke......
I'm not so sure this was an unexpected fishing trip. I was probably dropping a line in here regardless of whether or not we made it.

Bit surprised about the one I landed though. Surely with a name like that you're a dragons supporter? Or are you completely unaware of what your username means? You should seriously consider doing some research and then appealing to the mods for a change of name on the basis of stupidity.

TheFrog

Coach
I get it, everyone hates the Sharks but surely they can take down the Cowboys in Sydney who are missing half their cap
Thurston, Scott and O'Neill. It's not as bad as is made out. They were in dire straits a few weeks back when Cooper, Coote and Morgan were out as well but the Cows injury crisis is being overplayed just a tad I feel. Every team has injuries.