What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

nick87

Coach
I’ve been TRYING to tell y’all, the Mexico’s are f**king coming

Well... now we’re here
And you all better recognise

zombie jesus

Staff member
We've won the division. Happy to still be alive, can't imagine we'll do a lot of damage unless someone turns it on.
Match III for us this year, winner takes all the glory. Gronk suspension takes some spice out of it, could be a bit of a cripple fight.

Paullyboy

Coach
I have very little faith in my team. Losing Gronk means my only hope is someone does something ridiculous, or your team bombs. I'll take either scenario to be fair.

nick87

Coach
Caught a pretty big break getting the bye on the week Mixon is out due to concussion

nick87

Coach
Gio looked good last week, great chance for him to make it a 50/50 committee going forward.

Child please.

That said, I just drafted him into my line up for a MUST win game in my mates league
Losing would place me in danger of having to host 7 idiots at my house and cook for them whilst they drink my wine

Go gio!

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm tossing up between McCown and Jimmy G, with Anderson banged up I might go G.

Funchess has Xavier Rhodes
Olsen supposedly back
Sanders in a shite offence
Cooper banged up but he put up 49 last KC match up and Peters is out
Picked up that Texans TE

Too many headaches, I'll go to bed confident and wake up to a shit show.

nick87

Coach
I'm tossing up between McCown and Jimmy G, with Anderson banged up I might go G.

Funchess has Xavier Rhodes
Olsen supposedly back
Sanders in a shite offence
Cooper banged up but he put up 49 last KC match up and Peters is out
Picked up that Texans TE

Too many headaches, I'll go to bed confident and wake up to a shit show.

It doesn’t matter
If you win I’m taking you to Mexico, and you won’t like that action

zombie jesus

Staff member
It doesn’t matter
If you win I’m taking you to Mexico, and you won’t like that action
I would be afraid but you've got some nasty match ups in week 15, I'd give Paully or I a good chance of strutting out of there with a win.

Paullyboy

Coach
Big Ben has fought back in a big way, I thought Bell was going to vulture another 1 yard TD off a pass interference but they passed this time thankfully

zombie jesus

Staff member
Damn, that last Bell TD didn’t help. So glad I got to play him three times this season...
I woke up at 4 to check on Cooper, he was warming up fine so subbed Westbrook out for him and went back to sleep. Bad choice. Should be a close finish tomorrow, I need a classic Smokin' Jay Cutler game.

Paullyboy

Coach
Holy Dooley!

Absolute triller, skin of your teeth stuff.

I look forward to having Gronk back for the semis. But decision as to whether I go Rodgers or a red hot Big Ben, I think Big Ben may hold his spot

kurt faulk

Coach
Lost Kamara on the 1st drive now Ertz is out, I'm f**ked :(

In the end losing kamara was the difference. Burton more than made up for ertz.

Jordan Howard came up big for me when I really needed him. Crowder has been a thorn in my side since i picked him up. Will be on the bench moving forward. Kupp or woods locked in as starters.

Looking ahead every single player starting for me are playing away next week. Not sure if that's good or bad.

kurt faulk

Coach

so i have to play the suh girls again, third time this season. both times before he scored around 99 points. 3rd time lucky as well?

i have some good matchups this week. man i hope my players can take advantage of it.

Paullyboy

Coach
I've just seen that I'm up against the Jaguars D, hosting the Texans.....

Seriously, if they don't get at least 30 I'd be surprised. I'm going to need all sorts of magic to combat that.

Latest posts