What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

nick87

Coach
I've just seen that I'm up against the Jaguars D, hosting the Texans.....

Seriously, if they don't get at least 30 I'd be surprised. I'm going to need all sorts of magic to combat that.
More importantly you’re up against faith, destiny, a just outcome

This is a run away freight train, let’s just do it and be legends

Tom155

Coach
In the end losing kamara was the difference. Burton more than made up for ertz.

Jordan Howard came up big for me when I really needed him. Crowder has been a thorn in my side since i picked him up. Will be on the bench moving forward. Kupp or woods locked in as starters.

Looking ahead every single player starting for me are playing away next week. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Just a complete capitulation from my team, lost the last 3 in the regular season to lose the 1st round bye then bundled out in the first round of the playoffs

Injury to Kamara was a killer but some dud performances from Evans & my QB's + horrible team selections from me contributed big time starting Davis was a dumb move.

Hypnotoads completely fell apart at the end of the season too.

Congrats & good luck Kurt.

kurt faulk

Coach

Well there'll be no 3rd time lucky for me. The suh girls are on pace for 150 points. My team looks on pace for 90 points. Only a drew brees special and Julio freak show will save me now.

Paullyboy

Coach
Gronk turning it on here, and all of a sudden the Shineys are looking down the barrel of a Super Bowl berth...

With AB likely out, Aaron Rodgers might have to step up to the plate and give Big Ben a breather.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hey hey, I'm going to go ahead and call it after that Big Ben TD. Shineys are going to the big dance

nick87

Coach
Haha look, mistakes were made :lol:
oh well, congrats to the shineys... it was always going to be an uphill climb from the Hunt 40 burger.

At least i've got the scoring title cash coming back my way

zombie jesus

Staff member
Haha look, mistakes were made :lol:
oh well, congrats to the shineys... it was always going to be an uphill climb from the Hunt 40 burger.

At least i've got the scoring title cash coming back my way
Good season, Nick, only the true greats can do the double. :p

Paullyboy

Coach
A team starting Kerwynn Williams, Rod Smith and Seth Roberts really shouldn't be in the Super Bowl. It's been a strange year for NFL fantasy.

kurt faulk

Coach

disappointing finish to the season. no big scores from any of my players apart from the rams d.

but when your opponent scores over 150 there's not much your team can do. these losses are so much easier to take than the close ones.

dez will never be on my team again and julio probably won't either because i'm not gonna pick him in the 1st round ever again.

zombie jesus

Staff member
My guys, my boys, woulda put up 160+ this week. Breaks my heart and my balls after a month of trash.

Paullyboy

Coach
Congratulations suh girls (not sure which person you are on here). Gurley is just far too good at this time of year, he exploded to win fantasy comps last year as well.

Latest posts