What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Any inside scoops?

Hoping it'll be the exact same as this years, but they always seem to make some minor adjustments.

I didn't like the slight change from the 2015 to 2016 jersey, but now I look at the 2015 and it looks too plain without the extra thin black lines. In saying that, adding anything ELSE to the current jersey would be too much.

Any thoughts or ideas for alt or heritage jerseys? I'm trying to imagine a modern version of the Pepsi jersey.... Can't picture it

itll be the same but with the 50 years logo.
dare say heritage will be the V

id like us to gronk up the nines with a superleague retro including the S

southland

Juniors
Small gold outlines of previous eras shark logos across the back. May also have the new Japanese tea sponsor.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Anyone got any info on our nines jersey?

Most other teams have released all their jerseys for next year all ready

bluefox68

Staff member
Would love to see the 'original' jersey - light blue with white v - as an option for a few games...

King Ben

Juniors
I get the feeling the club want to give the old Premiers 2016 jersey a run before reminding everybody there's another jersey they could wait to buy instead.

Latest posts