What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

forby

Juniors
Question - which clubs have the most ticketed memberships?
Do the clubs with multiple grounds have individual memberships at each ground?
The raw figures dont mean a lot, other than showing the interest in league. eg Souths might have around 10K ticketed members, and the rest non ticketed, while Cronulla might have the same.

Clifferd

Coach
You don't get all Friday night matches.

They aren't family friendly and you know it.

7 out of our 9 games at ANZ are Friday Nights.

Our home game against Manly at Allianz is 6pm.

Souths rate well on ch 9 so that really affects things.

You guys get quite a lot of Sunday matches or Saturday night matches.

Anyway the lack of passion shows in your base with committment levels not what they should be.

Why buy membership then knowing 7/9 games are going to be on a Friday night/can't make it then?

I buy membership to help support the club and to attend whatever games I can, doesn't make me any less committed. If I could attend all games I probably would

Perth Red

Post Whore
Question - which clubs have the most ticketed memberships?
Do the clubs with multiple grounds have individual memberships at each ground?
The raw figures dont mean a lot, other than showing the interest in league. eg Souths might have around 10K ticketed members, and the rest non ticketed, while Cronulla might have the same.

Given attendance levels Id be surprised if more than 50% at most clubs are full ticketed. probably another 25% part ticketed and 25% non ticketed. But just a guess. Would be interesting to see the breakdown.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Last edited:
Until the nrl make it transparent on memberships and tickets and even game numbers, it's all bs imho.

Good people want to be involved though and better than where we were 5-10 years ago. And we need to convert members to tickets and casuals to members. Everywhere.

yobbo84

Coach
When Souths had 30k members around 19-20k were ticketed (I remember Jeremy Monahan announcing something similar at the Charity Shield a couple of years back).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Weren't the Broncos doing a one game membership?

The cynic in me thinks if clubs have to report to NRL ticketed memberships v non ticketed as a kpi of growing ticketed, it would explain why a number of clubs only sell memberships with a min 1 game ticket, such as Melbourne.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why buy membership then knowing 7/9 games are going to be on a Friday night/can't make it then?

I buy membership to help support the club and to attend whatever games I can, doesn't make me any less committed. If I could attend all games I probably would
I'm talking in general about your supporters not committing as members. To me it shows it doesn't mean as much to the them as it does you for example.

I always get my diamond 14 game membership. Even if I get to 7 games only I don't mind as I know I'm supporting the club in the best way possible.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith are much higher. The club just hasn't updated.

I'm confident we will end up over 20,000.
Was about to say this when I saw that post. Penrith are notoriously slow in updating their counter compared to other clubs