What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
The class of the Qld spine stood up in the 2nd half... Blues spine went missings... Absolute poor discipline from Haynes & Graham...

NSW have to find a half that offers more than bombing the ball as the last play option... Daley should sent out clearer instructions.

blacklock

Juniors
nsw deserve to lose. they deviated from what got them the lead and reverted to their old habits if driving to defend a win. justice served

Surely

Post Whore
The referees were absolute crap tonight.
But NSW have only themselves to blame, pathetic in the second half and Wade Graham's strip all but cost us the game

Oh I think most was more than wades strip, old this is my house Hayne had a shocker in defence.

chrisD

Coach
Refs decided that. Nullified our forward supremacy by letting them tackle us three times before playing the ball. So Daley's turn to complain and then we win.

moffla

Bench
There are so many players who failed to step the f**k up at the final hour. Game on the line, all we had to do was hold the ball (Hayne), complete our sets and remain dicisplined in defence (Graham)

f**k me dead. NSW just won't change.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Dorry i thought i was watch NRL. But QLD were playing NFL and refs were making sure dvery error made was a QLD penalty.

Obviously only because those north of the border are a bunch of bitches who are only happy while winning. Lose one series and duddenly origin is dead.

Lol. "Dorry" but you need to go to bed. "Duddenly" you just seem pathetic

Parraren

Bench
Rigged as always for the mighty maroons.

Channel 9 and the NRL get their decider up in QLD, big emotional fair well for JT, record ratings here we come....

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Honestly, have NSW ever lost a game fairly according to you lot?

Go back through any match thread where NSW lost and its always, always blamed on the referees.

You're all a bunch of skeepes.

Nah....nobody is as bad as that bitch.