What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Player Movements

expansionist

Juniors
wow, looks like there may be more spectators at Davies Park in 2017 than 2016..

Which wouldn't be hard given that a large % of the total spectator base at Davies Park in 2016 was me and my 7 year old in an Easts jersey...

Stewbum

Juniors

Which wouldn't be hard given that a large % of the total spectator base at Davies Park in 2016 was me and my 7 year old in an Easts jersey...
Don't bet on it.

Logan used to get more when copping 80 point drubbings.

Artful Dodger

Juniors
Is that for real? What right does Mogg have to do that if that is true??

Rumours were Redcliffe were topping up certain 2nd tier donkey players to have them allocated to the club should they not be in nrl that week. hence why we all knew pangai was going to be a dolphin for 2017

XXXX Cap

Juniors

I remember taking my 7 year old to Davies Park for the first time. I said to him to enjoy it and take it all in because this club and possibly the ground most likely wouldn't be around in a couple of years.

My 7 year old turns 27 next month and battling old Souths and Davies are still going and have even won a Premiership in that time (something of course that Easts haven't done).

Artful Dodger

Juniors
Troy Giess to possibly play for the dolphins this week against former club sunshine coast.

After hammering Flannery in the press this will be interesting

XXXX Cap

Juniors
They have also got Will Brimson from the Broncos Under 20s who plays in the halves. Looked ok in the trial last week, obviously pretty young.

Aaron Booth who was the Premiership winning half from the Colts last year is a good player. No sure where he is in the pecking order.

Brutus

Referee
They have also got Will Brimson from the Broncos Under 20s who plays in the halves. Looked ok in the trial last week, obviously pretty young.

Aaron Booth who was the Premiership winning half from the Colts last year is a good player. No sure where he is in the pecking order.

Is Aaron related to Michael Booth?

XXXX Cap

Juniors
That might explain why he wasn't in the trial. He was never listed as a loss but with Travis Burns being signed, he may have seen more opportunity elsewhere.