What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom155

Coach
From what I can tell Foster had 1 tackle added while CJ Mosley had 1 FF & 1 tackle taken away

From twitter I read the FF they took away & credited to Tony Jefferson instead is this one looks like a rough call to me should have at least both got credit for it but what can you do that's fantasy, onto next year for me.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach
From what I can tell Foster had 1 tackle added while CJ Mosley had 1 FF & 1 tackle taken away

From twitter I read the FF they took away & credited to Tony Jefferson instead is this one looks like a rough call to me should have at least both got credit for it but what can you do that's fantasy, onto next year for me.

Moops.

Haha.

Jefferson definitely raked the ball out and got to the man first. Mosley should have had a tackle assist.

legend

Coach
Thanks guys. A few sleepers like Rishard Matthews, Dion Lewis and Marvin Jones really added to my efforts. This is a superb league and the competition was great.

I put a lot of effort into this league and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hioe Howard steps up next season to give me a lethal knockout punch at TE.

Second League win for me. Need a trophy cabinet now! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.