What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Qual. Final vs Storm Sat. 9th Sept - Who is going?

emjaycee

Coach
Have got my train ticket for the Friday night Sydney to Melbourne overnight trip, my accommodation in the city and my return flight on Sunday.

Can't wait to get online at 10am and get tickets for the game.

Who else is heading down?

Djay

Juniors
First final in 8 years wouldn't miss it for the world, really looking forward to going down there and hopefully stealing the win.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll bring the VBs
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I'll bring the VBs

Had a few on the weekend. On tap in the mountains. Crisp and sharp.
Do you think if they mixed the kegs up and hooked it up too some local craft beer in town half these people would know? My guess is NOT.

VB is a fine beer

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Had a few on the weekend. On tap in the mountains. Crisp and sharp.
Do you think if they mixed the kegs up and hooked it up too some local craft beer in town half these people would know? My guess is NOT.

VB is a fine beer
It depends on what they tried to say it was.

If they said it was a pale lager...maybe. Although I'd back hardcore beer nerds to spot the difference.

If they said it was a saison, IPA, stout, porter, hefeweizen, pale ale, ESB, barley wine etc etc then absolutely they f**ken would.

84 Baby

Referee
Booked my flight at 6:30pm Fri night and coming back 11am Sunday...... There are 4 of us going. Pumped!!!
You're going pumped? Better pick up some special tablets to keep up the pumpedness until Saturday arvo

strider

Post Whore
It depends on what they tried to say it was.

If they said it was a pale lager...maybe. Although I'd back hardcore beer nerds to spot the difference.

If they said it was a saison, IPA, stout, porter, hefeweizen, pale ale, ESB, barley wine etc etc then absolutely they f**ken would.
If they said it was ALL those things i would call em liars ... it cant be fkn beer and wine at the same time ffs

Booked my flights and waiting for tickets to open for purchasing.

Heading down Saturday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon.

Can't wait for the chance to give the Storm an unexpected spanking.

I can't choose the Eels' Supporters section when I'm going to purchase tickets.

Can anyone help?

EDIT - Fixed. Option wasn't available to begin with. Finally came up after 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
We couldn't access the eels bay either so got tix in the bay behind. Pretty poor form form the NRL/ ticketek

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Booked my flights and waiting for tickets to open for purchasing.

Heading down Saturday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon.

Can't wait for the chance to give the Storm an unexpected spanking.
The only thing more enjoyable is spanking leftoids.

Latest posts