What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Fri - Raiders 46-28 Knights @ GIO

Round 25: Raiders v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 25
Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Friday 25 August 2017

Gates 3:30pm / NYC 3:45pm / NRL 6pm (FOX)

CAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joseph Tapine 13. Elliot Whitehead
Interchange: 14. Kurt Baptiste 15. Clay Priest 16. Dave Taylor 17. Luke Bateman 18. Jeff Lima 19. Erin Clark 20. Royce Hunt 21. Michael Oldfield

NEW-17teamlist.jpg

1. Nathan Ross 2. Ken Sio 3. Dane Gagai 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Shaun Kenny-dowall 6. Jack Cogger 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh King 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Joe Wardle 15. Mickey Paea 16. Sam Stone 17. Jacob Saifiti 18. Brendan Elliott 19. Peter Mata'utia 20. Jaelen Feeney 21. Jack Stockwell

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Ben Galea, Jared Maxwell

NYC - Fri 3:45pm at GIO

ISP - Mounties (Raiders) host BWSE (Manly) at Aubrey Keech, Sat 3pm
Knights away to Wyong (Roosters) at Morry Breen, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
Ahhh LU's favourite game day thread. Looking forward to Skeepe's insight of the game and his polarising views on officialdom.

TheFrog

Coach
The Knights, for a team who have only fallen to the Melbourne Storm in the last month, appear to be outstanding value at $5.75. Not so sure they'll win, but this might be a good one to cash out at halftime. If I were a betting man, which I'm not.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Logically i would say Canberra to win, but i would love to see those Novocastrians win again!

Also would be pretty sweet to see Skeepe have a meltdown again :)

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Knights were totally hopeless last year but still drew and lost narrowly to the Raiders. Then they beat them 44-0 in a trial this year and 34-20 in Newcastle. They are the Raiders bogey team now and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win this one.

GongPanther

Referee
Can are $1.15 to Newcy's $5.50. That equates to Winks never winning another horse race.Canberra by 30+.

Apey

Staff member
Great value at $5.50... but I'm not sure I'd bet on us at $50.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You would think the knights based on us being done for the year but the raiders will probably turn up when it's too late and play a good game