What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - A - W3 - AUS 34-0 LBN @ Sydney

Result: AUS v lebanese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If the English refs were fair Lebanon would have finished 2nd, possibly 1st in their pool.

They can hold their heads up high but it's little consolation when corruption is involved.

JasonE

Bench
Interested to see what happens with Aaron Woods, that tackle was bloody awful and he was lucky that Ben Hunt stopped it from being worse.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Interested to see what happens with Aaron Woods, that tackle was bloody awful and he was lucky that Ben Hunt stopped it from being worse.

Yeah that immediately reminded me of Jarrod McCracken but thankfully they pulled out of it before his head hit the ground.

Woods will probably escape suspension because of that fact too, but really he should be sitting down for awhile.

TheFrog

Coach
This thread tells us everything that's wrong with international rugby league. Australia are so dominant in the sport, they are friendless. Everyone wants the opposition to beat them. Someone other than Australia needs to win this tournament, for the good of the sport. Unfortunately there doesn't look to be anyone capable of it, even if Australia play poorly.

How many Aussies watched the Socceroos yesterday morning and were rooting for Honduras. None to very few I'd suggest. And how many Aussies are, er, barracking for the pommy womens cricket team?

Clifferd

Coach
This thread tells us everything that's wrong with international rugby league. Australia are so dominant in the sport, they are friendless. Everyone wants the opposition to beat them. Someone other than Australia needs to win this tournament, for the good of the sport. Unfortunately there doesn't look to be anyone capable of it, even if Australia play poorly.

How many Aussies watched the Socceroos yesterday morning and were rooting for Honduras. None to very few I'd suggest. And how many Aussies are, er, barracking for the pommy womens cricket team?

Not me. I want Australia to wipe the floor with every opponent they come up against. Dominance in a sport is something to be proud of not frowned upon

In saying that, once the trio Smith/Cronk/Slater retire I think is when teams will be able to compete against us