What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - B - W1 - NZ 38-8 SAM @ Auckland

Result: NZ v SAM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I know he had a couple of errors, but I thought JWH sent a big FU to Kearney and co who insisted he wasn't test quality.
Yeah he went good tonight. Much better than he did against the Roos last year where he had a shocker. Good game from him against Samoa.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Well done Kiwis. The Samoans put the heat on in the 1st half but yiu weathered it and class told.

The fwds have size and skill. If they can learn to play off Levi they will be f**king dangerous. He is great at getting the defence going back and in 2 minds near the ruck.

skeepe

Immortal
DWZ really is just a wannabe tough guy without the game to back it up.

Needs a good punch in the face to sort him out.

Rory

Juniors
the commentary was fuggin funny and good to listen to. They wernt bias at all, they were rooting for samoa at one point.

This Year?

Immortal
Loved watching my favourite plodder Ah Mau cart it up. NZ had too much class and Samoa won't play that bad again in this tournament.