What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - C - W2 - PNG 14-6 IRE @ Port Moresby

Result: PNG v IRE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedVee

First Grade
Really really enjoyable game. The Irish just kept scrambling in defence even though PNG were all over them

Rory

Juniors
Its actually the numbest feeling. I'm so proud for Ireland's efforts, except for mcilorum, like seriously, where tf was he!?!?! Well now its up to Italy to make sure its not a pacific domination in the finals.
andiamo in italia!

Pedge1971

First Grade
Its actually the numbest feeling. I'm so proud for Ireland's efforts, except for mcilorum, like seriously, where tf was he!?!?! Well now its up to Italy to make sure its not a pacific domination in the finals.
andiamo in italia!

Why do u hate the pacific nations?

ed-grimley

Bench
What a great game. Well done to both teams. That is RL at its best. Sure there were too many errors but both teams were giving it everything they had.

I wished the bloody commentators focused on that rather than mentioning the errors every time they had to say something
Really really enjoyable game. The Irish just kept scrambling in defence even though PNG were all over them
I think it would have been a bloodbath if PNG had not been so wasteful in possession.