What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - QF1 - AUS 46-0 SAM @ Darwin

QF Result: AUS v SAM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StadiumXIII

Juniors
Been a bit better in defence Samoa, except out wide.
That's the thing. Defence win games. If anyone wants hope of beating Australia DEFEND your life away eventually you'd frustrate them. They have some pretty big forwards too, Woods, Klemmer who I'd try to cause damage with some dummy half running and try and win the ruck, get quick play the balls and look to move the ball to the fringes early. When PNG get an NRL team I can see them making a serious push. As much as I love international rugby league it's pretty much a one horse race.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Munster to replace Chambers please

Jeez he's awful
Typical lose from you. You really have no f**king idea.

Chambers was marked by one of the best defensive centres in the game. You know the bloke who made the tackle to win the Premiership for Cronulla. Actually you would not, he is not Shane Watson.

Leutele and Lafai are the ones who should be fed tonight, they did their job very well.

Cheat shot fat boy Papa Lee and BJ should not be fed for weeks, maybe months.

Mal exposed them with a great game plan, play left, left, left. Then an inside ball to catch the fat cheap merchant out.

You just like pretty boys.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
1456052665270.jpg

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

I had some better pics some time ago but I can't find them.

Last edited:

Springs09

Juniors
That's the thing. Defence win games. If anyone wants hope of beating Australia DEFEND your life away eventually you'd frustrate them. They have some pretty big forwards too, Woods, Klemmer who I'd try to cause damage with some dome half running and try and win the ruck and on the back of some quality halves who can cause headaches. When PNG get an NRL team I can see them making a serious push. As much as I love international rugby league it's pretty much a one horse race.

Yeah hey NZ only won 4 of the last 9 major tournaments against Australia and were world number 1 this time last year. Always a one horse race though that damned international rugby league.