What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone else having issues not being able to see their roster (or anyone else's) at the moment?

Hi fellas,

I've seen a couple of free agents picked up by No Fly Zone, but I can't see where I can pick some up myself? Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Cheers.

Could someone please tell me a bit more about how the taxi squad works?

If I put two blokes there and they're starting in week 1, does it cost to bring them up? And can they come and go, or once they're up, they're up?

Thanks very much.

Dreamweavers out.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Could someone please tell me a bit more about how the taxi squad works?

If I put two blokes there and they're starting in week 1, does it cost to bring them up? And can they come and go, or once they're up, they're up?

Thanks very much.

Dreamweavers out.

A taxi squad player's salary after they're promoted is determined by the following scale:

First year = 10% of the position's transition tag
Second year = 15% of the position's transition tag
Third year = 20% of the position's transition tag
And so on.

You assign contract years when you promote them.

Once they're promoted, that's it, they become another active roster guy with the 20%*years cap penalty if you cut them.

While they're on the taxi squad they don't count towards the cap and can be cut without any penalty.

You can only assign guys to the taxi squad over the next few days, once the FA auction starts, demotions are no longer allowed.

A taxi squad player's salary after they're promoted is determined by the following scale:

First year = 10% of the position's transition tag
Second year = 15% of the position's transition tag
Third year = 20% of the position's transition tag
And so on.

You assign contract years when you promote them.

Once they're promoted, that's it, they become another active roster guy with the 20%*years cap penalty if you cut them.

While they're on the taxi squad they don't count towards the cap and can be cut without any penalty.

You can only assign guys to the taxi squad over the next few days, once the FA auction starts, demotions are no longer allowed.

Ok, thanks.

And of the four rookies drafted, only 2 can be put on the Taxi squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts