What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 State of Origin Game 1

Noise

Coach
I met Gall when he came to the school I worked at at the time's sport presentation night. Seemed like a decent bloke.

Though I do know a fair few guys who went to school with him and they have some interesting things to say.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've met him 4 times and on one of those occasions he might have said something mean about a puppy. But I might have misinterpreted.
I remember that. What he actually said was "Gee, this bloke is sloppy". You probably don't remember this as you'd consumed about 15 schooners but here are a few things that you did in the lead up to him making that comment:

1. You referred to him as "Peptide Man" on at least 17 different ocassions.

2. You said that Cronulla was a "shithole" and that the sharks are the biggest bunch of merkins in Australian Sport.

3. You stole Gallen's hat and ran around with his hat on saying "Hey everybody look at me. I am the worst captain in the history of origin!".

4. You spilt two beers on him and then tried drying him off with a half eaten hot dog; and finally

5. You were wearing a pair of ball hugging parra footy shorts which you pulled right up to your armpits. You then proceeded to dance in front of him yelling "How do you like those plums, Gallen? $3.99 a kilo!"

I remember that. What he actually said was "Gee, this bloke is sloppy". You probably don't remember this as you'd consumed about 15 schooners but here are a few things that you did in the lead up to him making that comment:

1. You referred to him as "Peptide Man" on at least 17 different ocassions.

2. You said that Cronulla was a "shithole" and that the sharks are the biggest bunch of merkins in Australian Sport.

3. You stole Gallen's hat and ran around with his hat on saying "Hey everybody look at me. I am the worst captain in the history of origin!".

4. You spilt two beers on him and then tried drying him off with a half eaten hot dog; and finally

5. You were wearing a pair of ball hugging parra footy shorts which you pulled right up to your armpits. You then proceeded to dance in front of him yelling "How do you like those plums, Gallen? $3.99 a kilo!"
So he can't take a joke?

Latest posts