What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Champions League

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good luck to all Spurs and Liverpool FC fans, really looking forward to the final

both teams near enough to full strength so should be a quality game

Slackboy72

Coach
That was a terrible game to watch.
Referee gives the penalty (maybe rightly) and then liverpool parked the bus.

For the amount of extra money at Klopp's disposal they should have put on a better display than that though.

saint.nick

Coach

For the amount of extra money at Klopp's disposal they should have put on a better display than that though.
LOL like he gives a flying f**k

thorson1987

Coach

Hardly f**king parked the bus. We just couldn't control the ball.

thorson1987

Coach
61819168_2778515972172800_2698469175449354240_n.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
It was a combination of a few things: the heat, the 3 week break, nerves, us scoring very early, and both teams relentlessly trying to stifle eachother. Firmino is the most important cog in oiur attack but he was understandably off colour in the game and that had an influence too.

It still hasn't sunk in. Our first trophy since fkn 2011.

M2D2

Bench
Only caught the last 20 or so.
Nervous as shit.
Couldnt get back to sleep after that hahaha

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm just happy Liverpool finally won a trophy for the first time since the 2012 League Cup, and that being the biggest cup competition in the world and that Klopp has silenced his doubters. I don't care how a dull of a game it was. We already had our fair share of highly eventful finals.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm just happy Liverpool finally won a trophy for the first time since the 2012 League Cup, and that being the biggest cup competition in the world and that Klopp has silenced his doubters. I don't care how a dull of a game it was. We already had our fair share of highly eventful finals.
I didn't even realise till after the game just how boring it was. When you're so anxious about every touch every player makes with the ball everytbing seems more gripping than it actually is. After 2005, we've probably earnt ourselves a few dozen boring cup final wins

thorson1987

Coach
I didn't even realise till after the game just how boring it was. When you're so anxious about every touch every player makes with the ball everytbing seems more gripping than it actually is. After 2005, we've probably earnt ourselves a few dozen boring cup final wins

I'll probably realise just how boring it is when I rewatch it.

Like you said, was so anxious the whole game so it seemed more intense than what it probably was for a neutral.

But f**k it. Champions of f**king Europe.

ggmu

Juniors
As a “neutral” yes it was boring as f**k, but if it was United winning the Champions League I wouldn’t give a f**k how entertaining it is.
Liverpool probably deserve a trophy. Klopp has put together a hell of a team. Still don’t want them winning the league or any trophies for a long time though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I agree, if my team had of won, I wouldn't give a shit how boring the game was

a win is a win