What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Blues Jersey Revealed - CCC taking the reigns

RoosTah

Juniors
It's already causing a sitr, but as someone who thinks everything Classic Sports produced was the definition of FUGLY, I am liking this new direction:
1511931281804.jpg;pv9457013552e21a32

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/11/29/brydens_lawyers_unve.html

Knightmare

Coach
I absolutely love it.

The chevrons give it that classic RL jersey look and the new major sponsor blends perfectly with the sky blue and navy.

I hope NSW keep that basic design for many years to come. Leave chopping and changing their jersey every 2 years to Qld...

beave

Coach
I absolutely love it.

The chevrons give it that classic RL jersey look and the new major sponsor blends perfectly with the sky blue and navy.

I hope NSW keep that basic design for many years to come. Leave chopping and changing their jersey every 2 years to Qld...

Funny you should mention that mate but QLD look like they’ve gone back to the original basics with next years version

95b61df30f4168932bf0e3bda97a863f

Will be getting one of these bad boys.

Knightmare

Coach
Funny you should mention that mate but QLD look like they’ve gone back to the original basics with next years version

That's essentially their 2014-15 jersey repeated, with a bit of gold piping. While ideally I'd love to see them return their 1991-94 jersey with the horizontal white stripes, thankfully it'd seem that terrible 2012-13 template with the gold piping everywhere and the chevrons on the sleeves is consigned to the same garbage bin as the NSW "two-blues" jersey from '97...

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I like it. It will probably be the 1st NSW jersey in quite a few years that ill buy thats not one of the retro cotton ones

RoosTah

Juniors

That looks like it was photoshopped TBH... the ISC clearly isn't in the fabric and the rest of the jersey is obviously and old Canterbury one

That 2017 Blues jersey is fecking ugly, but at least you guys got $1million for the naming rights. Some fecknuckle at the QLD board gave our naming rights away for 80 grand.

That 2017 Blues jersey is fecking ugly, but at least you guys got $1million for the naming rights. Some fecknuckle at the QLD board gave our naming rights away for 80 grand.

Yep, the Daily Tele pubnlished a stpry about it today a story about it but I can't access online to post it. The NSW kit sponsorship is well over $1 million apparrently by comparison.

Latest posts