What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

unforgiven

Bench
Still remember this game, you could barely hear anything over the crowd noise. The stadium almost exploded when Benji scored in the first couple of minutes. This had more atmosphere than the grand final.
Probably the best atmosphere for a game Ive ever been to, I had excellent seats. I bought my seats early in the week and was on about the 15 metre line. Morning of the game my next door neighbour, who works for one of the Breweries knocks on my door to give me tickets on the 50 mtr line right above the tunnel. Called Dad to give him my 15 mtr line tickets and sat on the 50 mtr line for my favourite game of football of all time.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I hope Beattie was over here trying to sell the season opener to WA Govt if USA not happening. As it stands we have no nrl games scheduled for perth next year after Souths confirmed they won’t be playing here next season.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
I hope Beattie was over here trying to sell the season opener to WA Govt if USA not happening. As it stands we have no nrl games scheduled for perth next year after Souths confirmed they won’t be playing here next season.
We do have an Origin game though and its got a lot more people interested than any previous NRL games, there were people at my office registered for the pre sales who had never been to an NRL game before.
I do agree though, an early NRL game will help build momentum even more.

jim_57

Staff member

Would be f**ked if Perth doesn't have any games but we have a whole round of games moved to Brisbane.

Edit:Forgot about the Origin, still disappointing Souths aren't playing there. Have they stopped completely or just for next season?

Marlins

Juniors
Doubleheader Adelaide.

Still remember this game, you could barely hear anything over the crowd noise. The stadium almost exploded when Benji scored in the first couple of minutes. This had more atmosphere than the grand final.

I've described it in other threads as the best atmosphere I've ever experienced in anything I've been to. Yeah Dragons lost and I was gutted but not too proud to say it was simply epic.

franklin2323

Immortal
Would be f**ked if Perth doesn't have any games but we have a whole round of games moved to Brisbane.

Edit:Forgot about the Origin, still disappointing Souths aren't playing there. Have they stopped completely or just for next season?

That game in Brisbane was always going to take casualties. Perth seems to be one

Perth Red

Post Whore

Seems the cost of SOO has taken the WA’s Govt spend for next year according to the reply from Souths. Shame nrl doesn’t have more of a strategy to support clubs to bring games here.

Thank you for your e-mail to the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
We do not currently have an agreement to play in WA due to the NRL signing an agreement to play a State Of Origin game in WA in 2019.
Our WA members will be given is discount code to puchase tickets to this game.
We hope to be playing again in WA in the near future!

CC_Roosters

First Grade

I'm a bit distant from all of the news now. Have all of the potential US games been canned? Seems the this game has absolutely no intention of broadening it's horizons both in Australia and further afield

Burns

First Grade
Any ideas for tonights match? Feels like there has been little noise for this match compared to tomorrow.

Latest posts