What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Are we not technically the home team here as minor premiers?

CC medal to go to billy regardless of who wins and whether he plays.

Grapple

Bench
It's the GF we all wanted.
That family club from the heart of AFL country, Melbourne, vs the pride of Sydney, Easts.
Cooper Cronk vs his old nemesis Cameron Smith, and up against Coopers sparkling ale protege Brodie "no thanks i only drink craft beer" Croft... Or will Coop play at all? Will easts send an S.O.S. to reserve grade half Mitchell Pearce, from the local intrust super premiership team The Newcastle Knights? I can't see it happening because Easts only have room for one Mitchell, and that's the powerhouse La' Trowel Mitchell.
Will this be the last time we see Billy Slater sliding with his legs into a tackle? Or will he sadly miss the game due to sliding with his shoulders into a tackle? #praythatheplays #itsnothisgo #justonemore
What about Cam Smith? Will he be the first player to scoop up both the Clive Churchill & Cheryl Churchill medal in both mens and womens finals? You'd have to back him.
I can't say who will win. I think the best thing we can hope for is a draw. #equality
I just know I've already won because I get to stay up late here in NZ and pour myself a hot Milo, flick on my overpriced Sky Sports package, on a quiet Sunday night, and witness one of the greatest Grand Finals ever.

Fire

First Grade
Storm v Roosters hey?

Sorry guys I'd really love to watch this game but unfortunately I have other very important things to do like staple my dick to my tongue and lick dirty windows this Sunday.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Latrell to score 4 tries on his gimp Chamberpot. Roosters by 40

Robinson wouldn't be so stupid to not play the match winning center from the Souths game. If Cronks out Latrell might have to play halfback if he wants to play in the Grand Final.

TheFrog

Coach
When I was a kid the interest in the competition was in who would lose to St George in the Grand Final. The Dragons had a monopoly on the best players and while their fans loved it and they picked up a lot of new ones, looking back it was a period of stagnation for the game.

Now we've got this duopoly. 15 of the last 20 GF's have featured one of these teams. Even the Broncos can't get a look in. Remarkably, they've never played a decider before which gives it some interest for neutrals. No doubt they're the two best performed teams this year, one way or another, but I can't help thinking this is another period of stagnation for the game.

King hit

Coach
This is going to be much better then last year. Last years Grand Final was the most boring grand final I’ve seen. At least these 2 teams deserve to be there.

Latest posts