What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
One of my favourite images from the game -

smithc--aubussonm-1gp_7651.jpg

The best thing about it was that it was taken a few minutes after the full time siren.

Dodgy

Juniors
Gould blurting out "Oh no!" from the JAC intercept was ******* hopeless.

The booing of Slater has dumped sand in the G-string of Melbourne media.

Roosters rule

Juniors
One of the worst grand finals. That's two years of crap grand finals in a row where the game was over early. I lost interest and switched off before the end and only just found out who even won the CC medal.

I thought it was a fabulous grand final.
After several days of parting hard I have only just realised what day of the week it is.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I bit late but what a performance by the chooks. Thoroughly deserve the premiership. Had a couple of bob on them as well. Despite the score I thought it was a great game. Had a good laugh at munster the silly merkin

Xplozive

Juniors
Enjoying a lot of the brisbane supporters happy that sydney won even though a lot of the storm players are qlders. Chambers is truly latrell's bitch as of now.

ram raid

Bench
So if fans don't like him they're not allowed to boo. Had he had been suspended & miss the GF (like he should have been) I doubt the booing happens, but then again he is Billy & the rules don't apply. Are QLD'ers & some NRL fans really that precious?

What the f**k are you talking about. People are allowed to boo whatever they want. And people are allowed to call to booers immature dickheads. The booing was obviously misdirected anger and wankery resulting from the judiciary scandal. Yes he shouldn't have been allowed to play, But it wasn't his fault the NRL are sellouts, and he deserved a lot better sendoff than the contemptuous one he got.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Delayed reaction what....? The Mervs are on tonight so I doubt they are in Bali.

Didn't think it would take 3 days to get home from Bali.. Anyway the suggestion that the Panthers would have come back was laughable. They couldn't beat the team that couldn't beat the Storm or the Roosters in the final. May as well said that the Eels might have beaten them instead. The one time the Panthers played the Roosters, they were thrashed 32-6. It would have been a similar scoreline again if they played.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
What the f**k are you talking about. People are allowed to boo whatever they want. And people are allowed to call to booers immature dickheads. The booing was obviously misdirected anger and wankery resulting from the judiciary scandal. Yes he shouldn't have been allowed to play, But it wasn't his fault the NRL are sellouts, and he deserved a lot better sendoff than the contemptuous one he got.

He deserved every boo he received and you are largely correct on the score that the booing was largely driven by the judiciary decision. The public don't like grubs and just because he could play football doesn't change the fact that he is a grub. One of his final acts was to run into a stationery player, pretend he was tripped and tell the referee to ."use your f*#$ing brain". Maybe you think this is a great example for children to follow but if a nobody did that, they would have been penalized and sent to the bin.

ram raid

Bench
He deserved every boo he received and you are largely correct on the score that the booing was largely driven by the judiciary decision. The public don't like grubs and just because he could play football doesn't change the fact that he is a grub. One of his final acts was to run into a stationery player, pretend he was tripped and tell the referee to ."use your f*#$ing brain". Maybe you think this is a great example for children to follow but if a nobody did that, they would have been penalized and sent to the bin.

If you're going to write off Slater as a grub then you might as well boo the game. It's a grubby game. Slater fouls reflexively, like when he's saving a try. He saves tries like other people cover their face when someone punches them.

ReddFelon

Juniors
If you're going to write off Slater as a grub then you might as well boo the game. It's a grubby game. Slater fouls reflexively, like when he's saving a try. He saves tries like other people cover their face when someone punches them.

More like he saves tries in the same way a bag snatcher tackles old ladies.