What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys

callmack1

Staff member
So it's still a wee while before they're released but I was scrolling through the Membership site and came across this picture:

5AnjfdY.png

Obviously, it's not the actual jersey because there is a new ISC template next year (which looks very nice btw). But does this indicate a change in our 2018 home jersey?

Pommy

Coach
Well crown are pulling sponsorship for next season I believe. (Edit) Just noticed they are the secondary sponsor still.
I was expecting the 110 year badge as well, will be glad if they don’t use it.

callmack1

Staff member
Well crown are pulling sponsorship for next season I believe. (Edit) Just noticed they are the secondary sponsor still.
I was expecting the 110 year badge as well, will be glad if they don’t use it.
Yea like I say, it's not the actual jersey. I'd imagine we'll have the 110 year logo on there and perhaps Crown Resorts won't be there.

The actual make up of the jersey will be different too because the ISC template is different for 2018. It looks as though there is no shoulder panels on the new template too so I hope we get rid of them and go back to the 2013-2015 style.

I think the picture of this jersey is just a mock up and a hint at what it'll be like next year.

callmack1

Staff member
No on field gear as of yet but it should be released soon. Other clubs have also been releasing their gear today.

Ours looks so friggin good!

Rabbits20

Immortal
No on field gear as of yet but it should be released soon. Other clubs have also been releasing their gear today.

Ours looks so friggin good!
Shame I don't have much spare money!

Can't get things every year unfortunately.....

Pommy

Coach
I will reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh. The grass effect looks good in the renders but it could be crap in real life. I still don’t like the badge though.

callmack1

Staff member
I will reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh. The grass effect looks good in the renders but it could be crap in real life. I still don’t like the badge though.
I'd say the "grass effect" will look like it did on the 2015 training gear.

On another note, it looks like Crown Resorts is infact still with us in 2018, it is not on the training gear in the renders but it is there in the flesh as can be seen in the pre season training gallery on the Souths website. I do however, have a feeling that it is not the main sponsor for our home kit anymore, I think Crown and Fujitsu could be switching.

All will be revealed soon I guess.

Rsag85

Bench
The club needs to go back to the simple style of the jerseys. I hate the extra stuff on the shoulders and the side bars on the jersey. Simple red and green jersey no extra shit please

Rsag85

Bench
Something like this please

Attachments

• 9790C121-FB8D-404B-BEBF-3E279735D318.png
    9790C121-FB8D-404B-BEBF-3E279735D318.png
    643.7 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts