What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Koori Knockout

thorson1987

Coach
Unsure of which section this belongs so if Mods wish to move it go ahead.

Looks like the NSWRL hasn't sanctioned the 48th annual Koori Knockout hosted by Newcastle Yowies in Dubbo.

42517285_1932932646727432_6309014650939768832_o.jpg

If it does go ahead though Greg Inglis has been named in a local Macksville side for his first appearance since he was 16.

The Marshall

Juniors
Same thing happened with the Walgett Knockout a few weeks ago. The CRL eventually sanctioned it at the last minute hopefully the same thing happens here I love watching it all weekend before the grand final.

thorson1987

Coach
Same thing happened with the Walgett Knockout a few weeks ago. The CRL eventually sanctioned it at the last minute hopefully the same thing happens here I love watching it all weekend before the grand final.

Yep agreed. Hate that they only televise the Sunday and Monday though. Was great watching the earlier games on the Saturday plus highlights from the younger age groups and the women's comp that are played on the Friday.

tumbidragon

First Grade
2018 telecast begins 9am, Sun and Mon. With last years knockout highlights showing Sat from 10:30 for those interested. All on FTA NITV, channel 144 on Foxtel.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
2018 telecast begins at 9am on Sat and Sun, with last years knockout highlights showing Friday from 10:30 for those interested. All on FTA NITV, channel 144 on Foxtel.

Going off the foxtel guide app you are a day ahead.

2017 grand finals shown on Sat from 10:30am.

2018 knockout telecast starts 9am on Sunday.

Screenshot_20180925-172244_MyFoxtel.jpg

Screenshot_20180925-172252_MyFoxtel.jpg

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Unsure of which section this belongs so if Mods wish to move it go ahead.

Looks like the NSWRL hasn't sanctioned the 48th annual Koori Knockout hosted by Newcastle Yowies in Dubbo.

42517285_1932932646727432_6309014650939768832_o.jpg

If it does go ahead though Greg Inglis has been named in a local Macksville side for his first appearance since he was 16.

Macksville!. that's in Queensland!. ......

no name

Coach
I heard somewhere that today’s games would be put on Facebook live.
I have had a look but can’t find anything.
I’ll sus it out later and see if I can find it.

no name

Coach
Just found it then.
If you look up NITV on Facebook, they are live streaming the games.
They’ve already started.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Only NRL player I've seen so far has been Cody Walker playing for W.A.C. Any others spotted?

EDIT: Robinson brothers playing for Redfern All Blacks.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Only NRL player I've seen so far has been Cody Walker playing for W.A.C. Any others spotted?

EDIT: Robinson brothers playing for Redfern All Blacks.

Greg Inglis - Wall Street Warriors
James Roberts and Jess Ramien - Kempsey Bloodlines
Braidon Burns - Castlereagh All Blacks

Matt Cecchin is refereeing aswell.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh I watched all day today and a lot of it on FB yesterday.

Some great games. Happy Doonside got up over Yowies. Lapa look the goods.

Bourke favourites imo.

Anyone know the process for hosting it? Why are yowies having it in Dubbo? I get that if Bourke win it will prob be in dubbo again because Bourke can't host 130 teams, but surely Newy could?

thorson1987

Coach
Yeh I watched all day today and a lot of it on FB yesterday.

Some great games. Happy Doonside got up over Yowies. Lapa look the goods.

Bourke favourites imo.

Anyone know the process for hosting it? Why are yowies having it in Dubbo? I get that if Bourke win it will prob be in dubbo again because Bourke can't host 130 teams, but surely Newy could?

$$$$$$$