What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Koori Knockout

thorson1987

Coach
Who gets the $?

The host club iirc.

Honestly Dubbo is a great place for it, central for alot of teams and all 4 fields next to each other, but alot of people were unhappy about Newcastle taking it to Dubbo for the money.

Next years will be in either Sydney or Newcastle as I don't think NAB will move it.

cleary89

Coach
The host club iirc.

Honestly Dubbo is a great place for it, central for alot of teams and all 4 fields next to each other, but alot of people were unhappy about Newcastle taking it to Dubbo for the money.

Next years will be in either Sydney or Newcastle as I don't think NAB will move it.

Cheers. Yeh I love Dubbo and the set up there seems great. Where will Lapa host it? Leichart again?

thorson1987

Coach
Cheers. Yeh I love Dubbo and the set up there seems great. Where will Lapa host it? Leichart again?

Will probably end up there again. Although alot of complaints the past few years due to it being difficult for elders to get around to all fields.

thorson1987

Coach
Newcastle All Blacks take it out defeating La Perouse 19-18 after trailing 18-0 early in the 2nd half.

Newcastle also get hosting rights. Unsure where in Newcastle would be suitable to hold it though. I think Raymond Terrace has had it before.

Need a place that has at least 4 fields in close proximity to each other.

isaiah

Bench
Newcastle All Blacks take it out defeating La Perouse 19-18 after trailing 18-0 early in the 2nd half.

Newcastle also get hosting rights. Unsure where in Newcastle would be suitable to hold it though. I think Raymond Terrace has had it before.

Need a place that has at least 4 fields in close proximity to each other.
The 17yo from la perouse that engineered lots of good things could be a talent

Latest posts