What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NRL Grand Final: Storm v Roosters 30th Sept

Delboy

First Grade
Has someone else said , what a choice the salary sombreros against WWE wrestling champs. If you had to choose, don't know, may even give the GF a miss, they are both so unlikeable.

Toddy and the NRL audit team must be so pleased that the celery cap iis working to even the competition , so different these teams make it.

Eelogical

Referee
Has someone else said , what a choice the salary sombreros against WWE wrestling champs. If you had to choose, don't know, may even give the GF a miss, they are both so unlikeable.

Toddy and the NRL audit team must be so pleased that the celery cap iis working to even the competition , so different these teams make it.
No worries, Hindy.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Since 1999 there's only been 5 grand finals where neither team has played, this is the first time that they will play each other.

I'd hate to support either team, constantly being in the grand final how boring? Give me the ups, the downs, the twists, the turns that supporting a team like the Eels gives you unlike these 2 boring clubs.

Eelogical

Referee
ISSC game at 3:40pm, Canterbury Bulldogs V Redcliffe Doplhins. Who ya got? Don't tell me any of you learned folks will go for the Bulldogs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'd hate to support either team, constantly being in the grand final how boring? Give me the ups, the downs, the twists, the turns that supporting a team like the Eels gives you unlike these 2 boring clubs.

umm, yeah, sure, ok

I hated supporting Parra from 1976 to 1986

7 grand finals in 11 years (for 4 wins, 2 against Manly)

how boring was that? :rolleyes:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I will find it really hard to give a f**k Sunday night, hopefully I will be too drunk to care by kick off. Both are teams who offer SFA to the NRL.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
umm, yeah, sure, ok

I hated supporting Parra from 1976 to 1986

7 grand finals in 11 years (for 4 wins, 2 against Manly)

how boring was that? :rolleyes:

Don't know, wasn't born. When Parra win the comp in my life I'll know what's better the consecutive wins or the chase. I reckon the first one would be absolutely unreal, after that the wins become less and less significant especially if you're constantly up the top. yawn.

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't know, wasn't born. When Parra win the comp in my life I'll know what's better the consecutive wins or the chase. I reckon the first one would be absolutely unreal, after that the wins become less and less significant especially if you're constantly up the top. yawn.

Actually, I was around in the 80's and there was nothing better than us winning 4 comps in 6 years.
I think you might come around to the constantly winning feeling, at the expense of every other club.

Eelogical

Referee
Actually, I was around in the 80's and there was nothing better than us winning 4 comps in 6 years.
I think you might come around to the constantly winning feeling, at the expense of every other club.
Yes, a wonderful time to be alive. I lived and breathed it, just like you. Unfortunately for me, if we don't win another one soon the only thing I'll be breathing is oxygen in an old folks home.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yes, a wonderful time to be alive. I lived and breathed it, just like you. Unfortunately for me, if we don't win another one soon the only thing I'll be breathing is oxygen in an old folks home.

Yep.
I just hope that whatever old folks home I end up in has Foxtel.