What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ODIs and T20i (that dont have their own thread)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pak 1/399

Zimbots need an even 400 to win
or 8 an over

Only if they had JT as coach, to tell them to break it down and treat it like 2 x t20 games but you get 25 overs per game, making it easier to chase down

Bazal

Post Whore
MotherFakhar, I missed it...always entertaining to watch an ODI double.

Timbo

Staff member
At some point the ICC just needs to cut the cord and accept that Zimbabwe is never going to be a competitive international team ever again.

Bazal

Post Whore
After a great test performance, Sri Lanka are being savaged by SA in the first ODI...5/36 at the moment

Bazal

Post Whore
Jaarpies have put on 363 against SA in the third ODI

Fake-named man Reeza Hendricks scored a nice paced hundred on debut, Duminy got 92 and Amla and Miller 50s.

jargan83

Coach
Afghanistan carving up against Ireland.

Rashid Khan picks up a 3rd as I’m typing this leaving Ireland 8/111

Bazal

Post Whore
Afghanistan carving up against Ireland.

Rashid Khan picks up a 3rd as I’m typing this leaving Ireland 8/111

World class bats can't pick his wrong'un, the poor Irish had no hope when he clicked.

His first two wickets the batsmen played for a leg break and missed by 147 kilometres.

Bazal

Post Whore
Afghanistan win without ever getting out of low gear. 8 wickets with 26 overs in hand

Timbo

Staff member
I feel sorry for the Irish.

Their elevation to the highest level came as their golden generation retired.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I feel sorry for the Irish.

Their elevation to the highest level came as their golden generation retired.

Maybe, but I think a test match in Ireland vs Afghanistan in Ireland would go the Irish way, if the first tests for both teams were any good indicator of things to come.

Timbo

Staff member
Maybe, but I think a test match in Ireland vs Afghanistan in Ireland would go the Irish way, if the first tests for both teams were any good indicator of things to come.

I agree. Rashid Khan is far and away Afghanistan's best, but he does not know how to bowl in test matches.

Latest posts