What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin I - QLD 12-22 NSW @ MCG

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed-grimley

Bench
NSW might get an even break from the whistleblowers away from Suncorp - I won't be holding my breath though.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Thanks for that "clarification".

I find it strange that some expat New South Welshmen abandon their Sydney and NSW SoO teams for the Queensland varieties. I witnessed that a lot when I lived in Bundaberg for eight years.

That would make me feel so dirty. It would be like flicking your hot looking missus for a skanky ice addicted hooker with only three teeth in her head.

Life's Good

Coach

I find it strange that some expat New South Welshmen abandon their Sydney and NSW SoO teams for the Queensland varieties. I witnessed that a lot when I lived in Bundaberg for eight years.

That would make me feel so dirty. It would be like flicking your hot looking missus for a skanky ice addicted hooker with only three teeth in her head.
So a Souths fan?

beave

Coach

f**k your so full of shit.

Mum has 4 teeth.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So the foxsports 'leaked' side was on the money. You'd think jake t and JDB are swapped and possibly a chance of swapping klem and vaughny for the opening exchanges. Fantastic side, remains to be seen if our lazy turnstile centres will cost us.

King hit

Coach
Disappointed we didn't pick Aitken his defence would've really helped Mitchell or Roberts. I'm happy with the team and have confidence in them. Stoked to see Cleary picked and a new approach.

UP THE BLUES

Latest posts