What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin I - QLD 12-22 NSW @ MCG

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Club breakdown for game one (top 17 only)
* = club plays in Round 13

5 Storm
4 Panthers, Roosters*, Dragons, Rabbitohs*
3 Cowboys*, Broncos
2 Titans, Sea Eagles*
1 Sharks*, Raiders, Bulldogs

The Knights*, Eels*, Wests Tigers* and Warriors all have no Origin reps for game one.

GongPanther

Referee
I really thought Maloney was not going to be considered with Moylan coming in. In hindsight,Maloney does have the experience at hand. In the future,Moylans chance will come.

Looking at the side overall,as much as a big pack,and lethal backline that NSW has,I feel that they will need the first game to truly get their structures and combinations in order. My guess is that the first game will have them full of nervous energy,and they will look awkward and clunky.

But once they get that initail game out of the way, we'll see a side to behold for years to come.

Exsilium

First Grade
We’ve wanted a team picked on form for years in NSW. With exception to Cordner and Turbo, I think that side is a step in the right direction.

As for QLD, not sure that forward pack will do much. Needed more Glasby.

mozza91

Coach
The best side we’ve named in years. Would’ve probably had Graham in but Crichton is a good player and will do well. We’re gonna hammer those hay eating, cousin rooting, seat pissers.

David brown

Juniors
I really thought Maloney was not going to be considered with Moylan coming in. In hindsight,Maloney does have the experience at hand. In the future,Moylans chance will come.

Looking at the side overall,as much as a big pack,and lethal backline that NSW has,I feel that they will need the first game to truly get their structures and combinations in order. My guess is that the first game will have them full of nervous energy,and they will look awkward and clunky.

But once they get that initail game out of the way, we'll see a side to behold for years to come.
Nah, I don't think Moylan will play much origin soon or in the future... Cleary and Brooks when Maloney retires will be our halves for the next 10 years...