What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Did anyone hear Gordon Tallis on 'I call bullshit' on triple m? Calling bullshit on NSW about QLD loyalty and selecting Sims. Kent and the other bloke made him look like the gibberer he is.
Have you heard the expression,"An educated idiot"?

JamesRustle

First Grade
NSW by a large margin... let's say 32.

After Klemmer scores his first try, all the NSW forwards plus Jimmy Maloney to stand in a line and face the QLD team then rip up their jerseys, spelling out R-E-S-P-E-C-T in blue texta.

Nerd

Bench
Surely QLD have to be better with Hunt dropped to the bench. I'm no fan of DCE but he has to offer more than what Hunt offered in the first two games. The loss of Inglis is big and I can imagine Gaigai will see a fair bit of traffic his way and Roberts may get his first Origin try but you would think Walters would have DCE running a lot more traffic at Maloney and Mitchell who aren't noted defenders and weren't really tested by Hunt.

2 weeks

Coach
I'm gunna miss Aaron Woods try celebrations

aaron-woods-fail.gif

Latest posts