What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barkley

Bench
Not many QLD scarves or jerseys around town.

Lots of NQ gear. They should move Origin games up there.

Yep sure is quiet up here. You wouldn't even know there was a game on tonight.
The QLD fans have abandoned ship along with their captain.

King hit

Coach
It's hard to decide the winner tonight. I would love to see a NSW bluewash and I believe that is a big possibility tonight. Freddy has prepared the team just as hard as they did for the first 2 games and they are determined as anything to finish the series on a high. There is a thought in the back of my mind though that the Maroons will win to send Slater of on a positive note. They were unlucky not to win Game 2 thanks to Chambers and Hunt plodness but I still doubt whether DCE will be much of an upgrade on Hunt. DCE was a failure in the Maroons and Australian jersey and hasn't been delivering for Manly this year.

Bring on the game GO THE BLUES

typicalfan

Coach
Head says Qld heart says Blues. I think it’s 18-16 Qld with NSW coming back and nearly stealing it at the death but hopefully it’s the other way around.

billygilmore

Juniors
It's hard to decide the winner tonight. I would love to see a NSW bluewash and I believe that is a big possibility tonight. Freddy has prepared the team just as hard as they did for the first 2 games and they are determined as anything to finish the series on a high. There is a thought in the back of my mind though that the Maroons will win to send Slater of on a positive note. They were unlucky not to win Game 2 thanks to Chambers and Hunt plodness but I still doubt whether DCE will be much of an upgrade on Hunt. DCE was a failure in the Maroons and Australian jersey and hasn't been delivering for Manly this year.

Who knows mate, maroons have been good in patches but played like arse mostly, especially at finishing of sets, the blues I feel like they haven’t really clicked at all yet but when they do I feel like they put on quite a score and quickly if the maroons heads drop at all during the game.

mozza91

Coach
I feel dirty saying it but I hope DCE plays well to stick it up the selectors for not picking him previously when his form warranted it.

blaza88z

Coach

Eat a dick

Supports the Broncos but dons the Blue jersey come origin time, you are the definition of scum

Latest posts