What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Should be our home jersey but I saw someone wear this on Saturday and the blue looked darker. That's the same with the current home jumper, I saw it in rebel and to me the blue looks a bit darker than what the players were wearing. Unless its just me.

Should be our home jersey but I saw someone wear this on Saturday and the blue looked darker. That's the same with the current home jumper, I saw it in rebel and to me the blue looks a bit darker than what the players were wearing. Unless its just me.
yes it's a slighty darker blue, marine blue i think it is called.
I'm led to believe that it is the correct colour and our current logo has the wrong blue and will be corrected next year.

Avenger

Immortal
what you guys think of the heritage jersey for this year?
http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/parramatta-eels-2018-heritage-jersey-mens
looks better than the last couple of attempts at the 1986 design.
This should be our permanent home jersey. It's a masterpiece. In my opinion, this is as iconic to Eels' fans as the Red V of the Dragons.

How hard can it f**king be to just make this our permanent jersey? Do a poll, engage the fans and I would bet some bitcoin that this would come out on top.

strider

Post Whore
People said the enormous yellow panel on the front of the regular jersey was to satisfy the sponsor ... well this one looks a miliion times better with the sponsor