What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 preseason thread

zombie jesus

Staff member
Mine has been ok, but they have removed the NFL app from Xbox without replacing it. I've got to cast my phone up to watch it on the big screen. I've got a Chromecast around somewhere so might try that.

Vozzy

Juniors
Just about to post something about the sack on the jags qb being a flag. Something is seriously wrong with the rules like being a defender is impossible these days. Players in the past with pro bowl careers for being a good defender would be rubbed out of the game at this rate.

What's he Ment to do let them pass it. Not to mention the perfect legs tackle that got pinned.

shiznit

Coach
Haven’t had a chance to watch the Rams v Raiders but I was disappointed to hear both sides rested practically all their starters...

Which isn’t at all surprising when we play for keeps in less than a month...

I was more interested to see if Raider Nation showed out back at the colesseum for the first time in over 20yrs.

Tom155

Coach
Couple more, there were two other awful calls on Yiadom & Fuller yesterday but I don't have them

kurt faulk

Coach

Packers signed QB Aaron Rodgers to a four-year, $134 million extension through 2023.

when tacked on to his current contract it works out to be 6 years for $175m.

or $29.1 million per season.

Eelectrica

Referee
If Miami can convince the teams on their schedule to play just their 2nd and 3rd stringers this season, they might win more than 2 games.

Eelectrica

Referee
AJ McCarron's first half: 5/13 for 39 yards and 2 INTs

Poor Bills fans
Patriots still in the softest division in the league. 6 game headstart right there.
Dolphins an absolute basket case this year and Jets and Bills probably not much better.