What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sun - Sea Eagles 24-56 Roosters @ Lottoland

Round 19: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 19
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Sunday 22 July 2018

Gates 1:30pm / Flegg 1:50pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Moses Suli 4. Brian Kelly 5. Brad Parker 6. Tom Wright 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-blake 9. Manase Fainu 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Shaun Lane 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Trent Hodkinson 15. Kelepi Tanginoa 16. Frank Winterstein 17. Taniela Paseka 18. Jorge Taufua 20. Tevita Funa 21. Toafofoa Sipley 22. Lloyd Perrett

TL-SYD18.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Victor Radley 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Ryan Matterson 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Kurt Baptiste 18. Nat Butcher 19. Lindsay Collins 20. Matt Ikuvalu 21. Sean O'sullivan

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Chris McMillan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder clubs
SEA EAGLES (NSWRL - BWSE) & ROOSTERS (NSWRL - Wyong)
SAT
BWSE v Wyong @ Aubrey Keech, ISP 3pm
SUN
Manly v Roosters @ Lottoland, Flegg 1:50pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Geeze I wish Manly could win this. But with plodders like Tedesco, Cronk, Mitchell, Cordner and Aubusson (probably others I can't think of right now) to return to a side that won last time out, and even though Manly are at home and have been going all right, it'd be some upset if the home side got up here.

Valheru

Coach
Time for our yearly capitulation at Brookvale.

May as well just give Manly 2 points and avoid the possibility of injuries.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Time for our yearly capitulation at Brookvale.

May as well just give Manly 2 points and avoid the possibility of injuries.
Genuine Roosters Premiership contending teams win this clash...

We flogged them there in our Prem windows of 02-04 and 13-15 (not every game obviously).

And of course we won a tough one in 2013.

So I feel as though this is a real marker for us. Fortunately I think we're the real deal as we tick every single box this year so I'm expecting a strong win.

Genuine Roosters Premiership contending teams win this clash...

We flogged them there in our Prem windows of 02-04 and 13-15 (not every game obviously).

And of course we won a tough one in 2013.

So I feel as though this is a real marker for us. Fortunately I think we're the real deal as we tick every single box this year so I'm expecting a strong win.

What you talkin' about Willis? In 2002, we lost 28-22 to the Northern Eagles at Brookvale, and in that game we had a heap of injuries with the worst being Ryan Cross doing his knee. 2003 we didn't play Manly at Brookvale only at the SFS. In 2004 we did beat Manly at Brookvale, 42-20, in Round 2.

2013 yes we beat them at Brookvale 16-4 in Round 9.

That said, historically, we have something like a 25% win record against Manly when the game is played at Brookvale Oval.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ahhh memories of Braith Anasta at fullback, what year was that? Is it the 10 year anniversary? Robbo should name Keary there

Easts by 12

GongPanther

Referee
Manly by a FG. Easts not convincing although their returning SOO stars will probably make the difference. Manly 13-12.

Exsilium

First Grade
Barrett to claim he is proud of the boys and their attitude. Mention how well they trained and that luck isn’t on their side.

Insert at least two expletives and you get Roosters by 14

t-ba

Post Whore
If SoO Cherry and Turbo show up we're in with a chance.

If Barrett coached Cherry and Turbo show up we're f**ked.

Roosters by 20.
giphy.webp