What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sat - Dragons 12-18 Warriors @ WIN

Round 21: Dragons v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 21
St George Illawarra Dragons v Warriors
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Saturday 4 August 2018

Gates 12:30pm / ISP 12:45pm / NRL 3pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Patrick Herbert 19. Blake Lawrie 20. Zac Lomax 21. Mitchell Allgood

TL-WAR18.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Gerard Beale 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Blake Green 7. Shaun Johnson 8. James Gavet 9. Issac Luke 10. Agnatius Paasi 11. Isaiah Papalii 12. Tohu Harris 13. Adam Blair
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Simon Mannering 16. Leivaha Pulu 17. Bunty Afoa 18. Peta Hiku 20. Mason Lino 21. Sam Lisone 22. Joseph Vuna

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

Feeder clubs
DRAGONS & WARRIORS (both NSWRL)
FRI
Dragons v Bulldogs @ Jubilee Oval, Flegg 6:30pm
SAT
Dragons v Bulldogs @ WIN Stadium, ISP 12:45pm (FOX)
Warriors Flegg & ISP BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

footy75

Bench
All of a sudden a huge game.

Warriors need a win to secure a finals spot.

Dragons need a win to stay in top 4 contention.

Dragons at home.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Put the house on the Warriors. They'll do their usual Jekyll and Hyde thing and bounce back hard. We're done. A pity the Raiders and Tigers are too shit for us to slip out of the 8 where we belong.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Probably the hardest game to tip this week.
Warriors always tend to bounce back but it's hard to tell.
Saints were abysmal against easts but who knows.

Dragons by 8, since they're at home.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm going Merge just because they're at home, but both sides are on the slide hard so it's very hard to get a read on

This Year?

Immortal
Have the Warriors ever won at Wollongong? Surely they are due. They beat us last time and that was when both teams were in form so who knows. All I know is I will be in the grandstand with a Warriors supporting mate having beers and talking about what could have been. The game itself will just be a backdrop.
A cripple fight between the two teams that will exit the finals in week 1.

I'll go Saints by 8.

What if they play each other in week 1? That scenario can still totally happen.