What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sun - Storm 14-17 Sharks @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
Same piece of shit who didn’t bin anyone when you gave away 5 penalities in 5 mins?
I find it so hard to fathom a storm supporter questioning why a player from a another team not being sent off due to multiple penalties

moffla

Bench
I find it so hard to fathom a storm supporter questioning why a player from a another team not being sent off due to multiple penalties
Oh yes, the old “storm get everything and nothing ever goes against them” narrative.

MilkShark

First Grade
Oh yes, the old “storm get everything and nothing ever goes against them” narrative.
You should know, I’m gathering you watch them play every week.

You have gotten away with so much for so long that you actually think you are hard done by when you get penalised or something doesn’t go your way.

Your supporters were booing at absolutely nothing for the majority of the game.

Sphagnum

Coach

You have gotten away with so much for so long that you actually think you are hard done by when you get penalised or something doesn’t go your way.

Fumbletards dont know anything about rugby league, that's why they are booing all game.

moffla

Bench
Storm crowd are that dumb they cheered when smith kicked it out on the full from the kick off.

Having been there that noise was actually generated from the sharks fans in the corner. Good number you guys had, tbf.

Refereeing is shit all round. The game is very over officiated. To suggest we are the only team who benefits from this is ludicrous.

The_Shield

Juniors
What?

You actually think you deservwed even half of those penalties?
Not what I said. You said Storm supporters were booing at absolutely nothing, which I replied every teams supporters do the same thing.

And yes I do believe all the penalties the sharks gave away were warranted, and could have been more, but at the same time there could have been more against the Storm as well