What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Fri - Cowboys 44-6 Eels @ 1300SMILES

Round 24: Cowboys v Eels

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a whiny bitch
Yeah a Cronulla fan was a whiny bitch about a game his team weren't even playing in. Our team was aids but anyone who doesn't think the Cows didn't get the inside run to avoiding spoon town is a Bronco fan or as deluded as f**k.

Canard

Immortal
Yeah a Cronulla fan was a whiny bitch about a game his team weren't even playing in. Our team was aids but anyone who doesn't think the Cows didn't get the inside run to avoiding spoon town is a Bronco fan or as deluded as f**k.

Cry it out princess

blaza88z

Coach
Well done JT on a fantastic career, although it's not over yet it seems tonight is when he's receiving the bulk of the accolades

First Grade
LOL I'm an Eels fan, only Cows and Broncos fans live any further out than Acacia Ridge.

Moorooka represent bro!!!!
Pfft I have worn a Knights Jersey in Ipswich every year since I moved here in 2000, wearing a Parra Jersey in Inala is like a safety blanket to a Knights Jersy in Ipswich.