What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Sat - Roosters 8-22 Broncos @ Allianz

Round 24: Roosters v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Loool Sutton is ref.

Load up on the Broncos.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/MTEtLS0tLTEtLS0tNTUxLS0tLW4tLS0tLS0tLQ==

Roosters have won 10 of 13 games under Sutton at the SFS.

Broncos win rate at home under Sutton - 79%

Roosters win rate at home under Sutton - 77%

uBYRf4h.gif

Last edited:

Maroon4life

Juniors
Roosters you’d have to say, broncos could upset with an absolute clinic and have 30+ put on them at home by manly the following week.

footy75

Bench
Roosters really f**ked up losing to Raiders..would of sealed a home final...

lose here and they will probably miss top 2

Valheru

Coach
Cordner shouldn’t be playing after his spear tackle on the Canberra player.

Typical Rorters get off...

He actually got a week but that was reduced due to an early guilty plea and no loading.

What do you think he should have got and what precedence are you citing to suggest 1 week isn't a fair suspension?

Rabbits20

Immortal
He actually got a week but that was reduced due to an early guilty plea and no loading.

What do you think he should have got and what precedence are you citing to suggest 1 week isn't a fair suspension?
Grade 2.

That’s what Sam would’ve been given.

Valheru

Coach
That doesn’t matter. You should get what you deserve...

I asked you why you thought he should get more and you brought up Sam.

If you can provide a precedent that suggests the punishment was lenient then you have a point. Until then it is just sour grapes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I asked you why you thought he should get more and you brought up Sam.

If you can provide a precedent that suggests the punishment was lenient then you have a point. Until then it is just sour grapes.
Of course I brought up Sam especially when JWH gets off every week for elbows to the throat...

Issac Luke also missed a GF over something that wasn’t even bad... if that was a Rorter they get off.... we all know that.

Valheru

Coach
Of course I brought up Sam especially when JWH gets off every week for elbows to the throat...

Issac Luke also missed a GF over something that wasn’t even bad... if that was a Rorter they get off.... we all know that.

Could you be any more of a sook?

I have simply asked you for justification for your position that cordner got a lenient sentence.

Looks like you can't provide that.