What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Sun - Dragons 0-38 Bulldogs @ Jubilee

Round 24: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 24
St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Jubilee Oval, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 26 August 2018

Gates 1:30pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Kurt Mann 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Jordan Pereira 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Zac Lomax 19. Jai Field 20. Paul Vaughan 21. Jacob Host

TL-CBY18.png

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Kerrod Holland 5. Reimis Smith 6. Lachlan Lewis 7. Matt Frawley 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Adam Elliot
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Marshall-King 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Ofahiki Ogden 17. Greg Eastwood 19. Francis Tualau 20. Fa'amanu Brown 21. Renouf To'omaga 23. John Olive

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Chris McMillan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder clubs
DRAGONS & BULLDOGS (both NSWRL)
SAT
Mounties v St George Illawarra @ GIO, Flegg 11am / ISP 12:45pm (FOX)
SUN
Eels / Wentworthville v Canterbury @ Ringrose, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

GongPanther

Referee
Dogs have their bite back,Dragon have their fire. Could be the match of the round. But overall form from the past few weeks indicates that the Dogs should go in this as warm faves. But the Dragons have far too much to play for an will prepare accordingly to wrap up the 4th spot.

Dragons by 8.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Huge game. Dogs are playing some really good footy atm and our form has been utter shit until we showed some ticker last week. Think we can get them at Kogarah and hopefully get some more confidence as well

This Year?

Immortal
Would love to see my Saints give the old enemy a touch up at Jubilee on Sunday. If memory serves me correct the last time these 2 teams played here was the milkgate game.

Dogs are playing well and we always struggle against them which makes it satisfying whenever we beat them. This looks like it could be a tense low scoring game and one we need to win to get confidence coming into the finals.

Hoping Hunt and Dufty have blinders.

Smack

Coach
Looking for an improvement from last week, mainly our second phase support and discipline around the ruck. If we are to have any chance in the finals, we need to keep the momentum going.

Russell Coight

Juniors
If Dragons defend like they did last week against my mob (albeit we dropped our lollies too often to pose a threat), they should be too good here

Top 4 spot is theirs to lose now

Life's Good

Coach
We’re verging on Broncos level of adversity - Widdop injured, Vaughan gone for the year, Hunt well down on form, a 4th year rookie coach.
Playing at a packed Kogarah, last home game for Nighty & a sniff of the Top 4 should see us get the win. It won’t be pretty but I don’t care at this stage of the season. I just want the win to bring some confidence back to the club(& fans).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dogs have had some lean years, but could start a trend of farging the Saints over, did last year can they this year?

TheFrog

Coach
The Dogs have unearthed a good 'un in Lewis. Probably on a tiny fraction of Hunt's money but that won't last long. You can just hear the chequebook drawers opening now.

The Dogs will give the Dragons a game here I expect. This is pretty much the reserve grade side that caused so much angst for Gus and Hook. Dragons 2 wins from the last 13 against this opponent.

Latest posts