What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Thu - Wests Tigers 22-20 Sea Eagles @ Campbelltown

Round 24: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
We’ve received the least penalties out of anyone this year, for second half penalties we’re 20 below 2nd last. Would be nice to get a few our way for a change.
Other teams don’t need to hold your pack down as they aren’t much of a threat with the plodders you have.

It’s your backs that generate momentum...

Russell Coight

Juniors
Other teams don’t need to hold your pack down as they aren’t much of a threat with the plodders you have.

It’s your backs that generate momentum...

Would that be the same plodders that spanked your team 22-6 only a few rounds ago??

You know, that game where your team won the penalty count 12-6 yet still got smashed by a bottom 8 team?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Would that be the same plodders that spanked your team 22-6 only a few rounds ago??
That was your backs that most played a part especially Mbye and Marsters. We were without GI too a big out.

Plus the ruck was crawl and falling over at nearly every scrum from you blokes was allowed and now that isn’t Rugby League. I expect much different next week.

Russell Coight

Juniors
That was your backs that most played a part especially Mbye and Marsters. We were without GI too a big out.

Plus the ruck was crawl and falling over at nearly every scrum from you blokes was allowed and now that isn’t Rugby League. I expect much different next week.

Cute. We were missing Lawrence, Fonua and Aloiai, up against a 12-6 penalty count plus had 5 players go to the head bin

Any more excuses??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cute. We were missing Lawrence, Fonua and Aloiai plus up against a 12-6 penalty count

Any more excuses??
Fonua 6 missed tackles 3 penalties and 3 errors am I right?

We got the last 6-7 penalties once the game was over....the damage of poor reffing was done before hand... in saying that the better team won... in 2014 we lost to you guys and still took it out so I’m not concerned yet...anyhow our season has been way better than we thought. Anything from here is a bonus...

Tigers by 50 in this game I hope then us to spank you guys and Warriors and Shoncos to win another game.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Perhaps Burgi penalties when they knock on? Would that help?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The laying all over in the play the ball....
lLyVKBerDgQTx4cWx1s89rGM4Bq7NuO46nBVcLbov6bRRjS7Merc--5WJuq49dLL5I-eYj1dDUGKXy8fs534PimQYncKpgpXftO7PjA=w500-h250-nc

Hoping parra lose 4 points for cap breaches

Tigers at cuckhardt are generally always too good for a good manly side let alone this year's shitshow

Next week we'll probably knock over the donkeys

Rabbits20

Immortal
Poor reffing? :joy: we had 5 players go off for hia and you had a 12-6 penalty count go your way

You're hilarious
I notice you’re allowed to raise your elbow high into a players throat if you’re the Tigers...

How Packer got off is farcical.. I notice you haven’t mentioned that..

Yet when Sam got Robbie around the chest oh Sam should be banned....... Righteo.

Russell Coight

Juniors
I notice you’re allowed to raise your elbow high into a players throat if you’re the Tigers...

How Packer got off is farcical.. I notice you haven’t mentioned that..

Yet when Sam got Robbie around the chest oh Sam should be banned....... Righteo.

I'm not gonna lie, I was surprised he got off too at the time. I'd have to check the replay again but the fact it hasn't even got a mention means it can't have been too bad..?

Robbie incident was a good clean hit. Not saying Farah faked it because it would've hurt for sure but you're kinda dumb if you don't think Farah would have milked it to benefit his team. At the end of the day the players are trying to win

FTR I don't think we will beat you guys next week but I'm enjoying having the wood over you guys until then

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fonua 6 missed tackles 3 penalties and 3 errors am I right?

We got the last 6-7 penalties once the game was over....the damage of poor reffing was done before hand... in saying that the better team won... in 2014 we lost to you guys and still took it out so I’m not concerned yet...anyhow our season has been way better than we thought. Anything from here is a bonus...

Tigers by 50 in this game I hope then us to spank you guys and Warriors and Shoncos to win another game.

You are either the most biased poster on this forum or the dumbest. Sadly I think it’s both.

Every single time Souths lose the refs were shit, when they win the refs were fair.

Serious question:

Have Souths ever won a game due to favorable decisions from the referee?

You are either the most biased poster on this forum or the dumbest. Sadly I think it’s both.

Every single time Souths lose the refs were shit, when they win the refs were fair.

Serious question:

Have Souths ever won a game due to favorable decisions from the referee?
Not just a game but a whole premiership

Latest posts