What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sun - Eels 6-12 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matrightyeh

Juniors
panthers easy imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Tommy Smith

Referee
Maloney will lead Penrith to an easy win.

Just on Jimmy, a few misguided Penny fans had their knickers in a twist over the swap for Moylan.

Jimmy is clearly the better halves option.

I imagine you'd all be on board now?

TheFrog

Coach
a few misguided Penny fans had their knickers in a twist over the swap for Moylan.
I was one...until about Christmas.

Moylan was supposed top be the future of the club, the bloke who would lead us to premierships. It was upsetting for a bit, but you get over it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah that's understandable. Cartwright probably stung at first, too. But he's almost a write off such is his fall from grace. If you don't have 'it' between the ears then you don't have it at all.

And in BCs absence a guy like Kikau comes along. A better prospect with a better attitude.

I mean you really can't underestimate personality.

Back on Jimmy, he's a winner and a great bloke to have in the sheds.

Moylan is a shit trainer and a Moses-esque turd. Carty wouldn't be far behind.

It really was win-win for the Mountain Men to release both when you look at who's replaced them.

Maloney will lead Penrith to an easy win.

Just on Jimmy, a few misguided Penny fans had their knickers in a twist over the swap for Moylan.

Jimmy is clearly the better halves option.

I imagine you'd all be on board now?
Jimmy was fantastic last week but the other 3 games he was awful. I'm not sold yet

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah that's understandable. Cartwright probably stung at first, too. But he's almost a write off such is his fall from grace. If you don't have 'it' between the ears then you don't have it at all.

And in BCs absence a guy like Kikau comes along. A better prospect with a better attitude.

I mean you really can't underestimate personality.

Back on Jimmy, he's a winner and a great bloke to have in the sheds.

Moylan is a shit trainer and a Moses-esque turd. Carty wouldn't be far behind.

It really was win-win for the Mountain Men to release both when you look at who's replaced them.

I spent the whole off season saying this very thing... Being right is always good

TheFrog

Coach
Cartwright probably stung at first, too. But he's almost a write off such is his fall from grace. If you don't have 'it' between the ears then you don't have it at all.
I'll be surprised if Bryce doesn't make something of his career, if he can stay healthy long enough. The danger for him is his ankle.

Latest posts