What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Top 8

footy75

Bench
One of the top four will drop right out of the eight, imo

Highly doubt it.. that would take a serious f**k up from here. And only the Dragons are capable of that from here but they are a different team this year. Oh wait NZ aren't int he top 4 atm are they.

Raiderdave

First Grade
lock them in
it doesn't matter who we play now we can't make up 6 points

order may change somewhat
but the 8 will be the present 8

Dragons
Storm
Souths
Penrith
Warriors
Roosters
Sharks
Broncos

footy75

Bench
lock them in
it doesn't matter who we play now we can't make up 6 points

order may change somewhat
but the 8 will be the present 8

Dragons
Storm
Souths
Penrith
Warriors
Roosters
Sharks
Broncos

yeah I reakon ur right although I see Raiders going on a roll now but 6 points is gona be hard. It will take an epic fail from a team already in there.

TheDMC

Bench
yeah I reakon ur right although I see Raiders going on a roll now but 6 points is gona be hard. It will take an epic fail from a team already in there.

The warriors might be able to work their way out of the eight with a quality late season collapse

TheFrog

Coach
The warriors might be able to work their way out of the eight with a quality late season collapse
They've got the Panthers minus their halves and Peachey next, and with Tamou and Kikau likely to be missing. That should get them back on the road.

GongPanther

Referee
So what are the thoughts of the final 8 staying the same after today's results. After looking at the draw,it's highly unlikely that the Raiders,Tigers and the Titans won't have enough of the draw in their favour to come home with a wet sail. Even atoning for the Tigers bye which is yet to come,it won't be enough. They simply had to win to have an outside chance.

carcharias

Immortal
So what are the thoughts of the final 8 staying the same after today's results. After looking at the draw,it's highly unlikely that the Raiders,Tigers and the Titans won't have enough of the draw in their favour to come home with a wet sail. Even atoning for the Tigers bye which is yet to come,it won't be enough. They simply had to win to have an outside chance.

You’d think that it won’t change
But you never know.
My mob and the broncos do not fill me with confidence.
Either could lose 5 in a row.

Raiderdave

First Grade
If either the Tigers or Raiders were on a roll & in some sort of form 6 pts out of the eight
Maybe they could do it
But neither are playing well enough
The 8 is set
Picking an order might be hard

Dragons
South's
Storm
Roosters
Penrith
Cronulla
Broncos
Warriors

For mine

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nothing to do with the Tigers, it’s just disappointing as a fan of footy that the top 8 is set 9 weeks out from the finals.
That I actually agree on! Dunno how the Raiders lost that game.... poor Ricky...

I was actually hoping Wests would get up for Robbie today. I was glad to see he went very well. After all he did behave himself whilst at Souths!

Latest posts