What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Fri - Sea Eagles 10-26 Broncos @ Suncorp

Round 9: Sea Eagles v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 9
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Brisbane Broncos
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 10 May 2019

Gates 4:30pm / Wests Tigers v Panthers 6pm / Sea Eagles v Broncos 8:05pm

TL-MAN19.png

1. Brendan Elliott 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Moses Suli 4. Brad Parker 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Apisai Koroisau 7. Kane Elgey 8. Toafofoa Sipley 9. Manase Fainu 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Jack Gosiewski 15. Kelepi Tanginoa 16. Corey Waddell 17. Morgan Boyle 18. Abbas Miski 19. Cade Cust 20. Zach Dockar-clay 21. Taniela Paseka

TL-BRI19.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Jack Bird 5. Gehamat Shibasaki 6. Anthony Milford 7. Tom Dearden 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Thomas Flegler
Interchange: 14. Patty Carrigan 15. David Fifita 16. Tevita Pangai 17. Joe Ofahengaue 18. Jamayne Isaako 19. Cory Paix 20. Jaydn Su'a 21. Sean O'sullivan

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Sea Eagles: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Broncos: Ipswich Jets, Norths Devils, Redcliffe Dolphins, Souths Logan Magpies & Wynnum Manly Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

some11

Referee
The Broncos are 1-0 this year at Suncorp against teams missing all their best players so I'm tipping them to make it 2-0 in such games.
Quite generous of Cronulla and Manly to offer such a handicap.

Broncos would be 1-8 otherwise.

First Grade
Broncos will not be allowed to lose the magic round at their stadium, no matter what broncos will win

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Massive upheaval in the Broncos squad. McC has done an ACL at training so he is done for the year. Roberts and Isaako have been dropped so Roberts is as good as gone, Bird is training at right centre with Staggs coming in to the left.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Shibasaki
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. TPJ
12. Gillett
13. Carrigan

If you had told me in the pre-season by Round 9 the squad would look like this, I would have fallen over. The bench is gonna be interesting to see as well.

Close game
I say draw after 80
Then broncos in GP

About time some of these overrated lazy million dollar bronco players actually started playing well

Grapple

Bench
Crazy that they would drop Isaako. Just shift him to FB and put Boyd on the wing and get rid of Gillette to the bench to rev him up. Haas has been awesome though, showing up TPJ to be honest.

Brisbane with confidence.

34-12

lockyno1

Post Whore
Crazy that they would drop Isaako. Just shift him to FB and put Boyd on the wing and get rid of Gillette to the bench to rev him up. Haas has been awesome though, showing up TPJ to be honest.

Brisbane with confidence.

34-12

You seen Isaako this year? He's been worse than Boyd and that's saying a lot!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Never like players getting injured, but having no McCullough plodding around for 80 minutes is a positive. I hope the injury isn't an ACL though, but really he should go to the ESL after he comes back. His service is so slow.

Latest posts