What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Fri - Sea Eagles 10-26 Broncos @ Suncorp

Round 9: Sea Eagles v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
That normally means it’s worse, when it doesn’t hurt it means worst case scenario.

Was it his hips that he had issues with before? Hate to see any player injured, a few exceptions of course, but Bird seemed to just be getting back to some form.

footy75

Bench
Enjoy the win.
It’s not your fault Manly lost players but Brisbane were poor in the first half & Manly shanked about 3 opportunities. They came good in the 2nd half & you might be able to build on it but they are a long way off a good full game.

Summed up beautifully.

King hit

Coach
Lol listening to Locky talk to Dawius right now I reckon it's time that Qlders were classified by the Australian Bueau of Statistics as ESL (English as Second Language).

They legit need subtitles for that shitshow Queenslanders Only.

Not the thread for it but why the f**k is that shit a show. It's easily one of the worst shows I've seen. At least it permanently proved my point to my grandmother on why most of the commentators aren't Queenslanders.

firechild

First Grade
To be honest, given Manly's recent history of lifting when their best player goes down injured (Turbo vs Souffs, DCE vs Raiders), I thought Manly were certainties when Parker went down.

With the attitude this Manly side is showing, they'll be hard to beat once they get Turbo, DCE, AFB, Walker, Tafua etc back.

gerg

Juniors
That normally means it’s worse, when it doesn’t hurt it means worst case scenario.

I did not know this and Broncos have confirmed an ACL. Hats off to these players. I had a minor tear last year and it's taken me 12 months to run again. A player would be back playing 4-6 weeks later with the tear I had.

Bazal

Post Whore
I did not know this and Broncos have confirmed an ACL. Hats off to these players. I had a minor tear last year and it's taken me 12 months to run again. A player would be back playing 4-6 weeks later with the tear I had.

Players also have a shitload more support in terms of rehab and recovery than we do. It's insane how much work they do to get back on the field.

I did my ACL, medial ligament and medial meniscus and never played proper footy again. Also missed six years of cricket. Granted I got some major complications, but still...