What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Sat - Storm 64-10 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 9: Storm v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 9
Melbourne Storm v Parramatta Eels
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 11 May 2019

Gates 1:30pm / Bulldogs v Knights 3pm / Warriors v Dragons 5:30pm / Storm v Eels 7:35pm

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Marion Seve 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 16. Tui Kamikamica 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Billy Walters 19. Patrick Kaufusi 20. Joe Stimson 21. Curtis Scott

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Jaeman Salmon 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Peni Terepo 15. Tim Mannah 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Manu Ma'u 18. Ray Stone 19. Kane Evans 20. Will Smith 21. George Jennings

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Henry Perenara, Jon Stone
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Mark Bohan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Storm: Easts Tigers, Sunshine Coast Falcons (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s), Victoria Thunderbolts (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Eels: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
Interesting game.

Bellamy has put a rocket up the storm but I rate Parra.

Parra in a tight one

This Year?

Immortal
For the good of the game please win this Parra. It would be magnificent if they did. Seeing Munster, Smith, Chambers, Croft and Bellamy with frowny faces would make my day!

Eelectrica

Referee
Both teams going W-L lately unfortunately for parra we're on the L side of that and the Storm are on the W side of the combo. Can we play combo breaker? Hope so.
Parra by a the number of votes in a Billy Slater MOTM award.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra if they throw the ball around like they've been doing lately. The Storm to test their attack down Sivo's side.

A point in it either way in another highly entertaining game.

greenBV4

Bench
Some Storm players will literally be playing to keep their spot in the team, we'll return to form and win convincingly

Last edited:

footy75

Bench
Storm will bounce back and play a lot better but if Parra win this they are the real deal this year.

Tommy Smith

Referee
It might actually be up to the Eels to bring some actual magic to Magic Round because the footy so far has been polio.

I hope they fire and beat the cheating traah by 20.

That said, Storm by a soft penalty in front of the sticks with 2 min to go.

Bazal

Post Whore
It might actually be up to the Eels to bring some actual magic to Magic Round because the footy so far has been polio.

I hope they fire and beat the cheating traah by 20.

That said, Storm by a soft penalty in front of the sticks with 2 min to go.

Meh, the Storm are like the Sharks. We normally struggle against them because they're just so good at slowing the game down to their speed. Any time Parramatta have been good since the 80s, it's been on the back of high energy, high intensity footy and the Storm make that very hard to play.

They've been poor this year IMO but they still win because they just muck the game up. They also get calls other sides don't because they're so good at controlling the tempo of the game.

Us, not so much unfortunately. I hope we can play the kind of game we want to play because if we do I think we'll win. But I can't back us in knowing exactly what Melbourne will be looking to do and knowing we struggle with that.