What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019/20 Premier League

Mong

Post Whore
Only days away..

Two horse race again with city winning once again. At the other end would anyone be really surprised if Newcastle are in the bottom three at the end of the final day?

Hopefully they can use VAR quickly and efficiently, some of the delays in the off season tournaments were embarrassing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I think it will be another repeat of this past season, certainly for the top 2

Haffa

Going to be a fun season this one. Think Chelsea will struggle for periods but at least the androtop eating tramp is not in the dugout as the struggle was more painful with that clown in charge.

City will win the league in a canter.

Haffa

The Everton meltdown now that #freezouma is dead and they end up with smalling should be entertaining.

HowHigh

Coach
No SBS game this season? Had a quick look and couldn’t see one.
Only Optus now

"Australian Football fans will need to get use to paying for access to the EPL, after free-to-air broadcasters have failed to secure rights to this years season.
With the 2019-2020 English Premier League season kicking off this weekend, Optus will now be the exclusive home of the competition in Australia.

SBS had held free-to-air rights for a Saturday night 'Match of the Round' game for the last three seasons. The weekend match often aired in primetime and was a significant audience drawcard for the government broadcaster.

In 2016, SBS negotiated a 3-year rights football rights deal with Optus. The agreement involved SBS trading away 39 World Cup matches in exchange for Saturday night EPL coverage. That deal has now expired."

ggmu

Juniors
This app does my head in sometimes. Internet working fine. Watching Netflix all night and working perfectly. Turn on the Optus app and takes ages to load the game. Plays in shit quality for a minute then buffers for ages.

ggmu

Juniors
Usually works for me also but it has a habit of doing this for me every now and then. Very frustrating.

Pommy

Coach
Only days away..

Two horse race again with city winning once again. At the other end would anyone be really surprised if Newcastle are in the bottom three at the end of the final day?

Hopefully they can use VAR quickly and efficiently, some of the delays in the off season tournaments were embarrassing.

As a Newcastle fan I have a feeling we will be 10th-14th. We’ve done a bit of business in the last few weeks and whilst I loved Rafa it did become a sideshow. Bruce is no world beater and I wouldn’t have picked him but he loves the club as much as I do and I feel he will give his all to make it work.

Mong

Post Whore
As a Newcastle fan I have a feeling we will be 10th-14th. We’ve done a bit of business in the last few weeks and whilst I loved Rafa it did become a sideshow. Bruce is no world beater and I wouldn’t have picked him but he loves the club as much as I do and I feel he will give his all to make it work.

:joy::joy::joy:

saint.nick

Coach
I really don't understand all this nonsense about VAR last night. People complaining about offside goals overturned because they are 'not clear and obvious' even though the technology makes offsides clear and f**king obvious to everyone :thinking:

Mong

Post Whore
The first one in the man city v west ham if he was off, was by a minuscule amount.

Let’s hope it doesn’t end as “clear and obvious” like it is in the nrl.

Sounds like the stadium crowd aren’t told why at the game. It was like that in the a league last time I went to the game, it’s f**king annoying.

Latest posts