What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach poll

Who sould be coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ash411

Bench
Or maybe we should sign the Piptide guy, our forwards could use a little juicing up...

84 Baby

Referee
6 want BA. 6 titty twisters.
titty twister gangbang on cards
Nuthugathon
Well the whole thread is a f**k up. Who "sould" be coach? Of whom? It's as poorly presented as a hindy111 gameday thread.
So I voted for BA somewhat to piss El D off but mostly because, unless he quits, I reckon he'll start season as coach

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well the whole thread is a f**k up. Who "sould" be coach? Of whom? It's as poorly presented as a hindy111 gameday thread.
So I voted for BA somewhat to piss El D off but mostly because, unless he quits, I reckon he'll start season as coach
This thread confirms why El D refuses to contribute anything sensible to the ‘what would you do?’ thread.

He’s too much of dumb shit to do anything other than complain about things he doesn’t understand.

hindy111

Post Whore
This thread confirms why El D refuses to contribute anything sensible to the ‘what would you do?’ thread.

He’s too much of dumb shit to do anything other than complain about things he doesn’t understand.

Are you suggesting he doesnt understand how to hug nuts?

El Diablo

Post Whore

he's still melting lol