What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Draw

Quigs

Immortal
Donkey Friday nights and farh-can Hadley calling on Thursdeh nights.

Ive got me so munch to look forward too.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Round 1 will be away and we’ll lose it as per

We’ll get the Queens in between rounds 3-7, and then play them again not long after that.

We’ll go to Suncorp twice, once against the Broncos and secondly In the “super round” bullshit- in doing so we’ll sacrifice two wins straight up after we bend over for the donks before getting f**ked by the refs.

We’ll have a hard run to the finals (if we’re in contention)

Stake Removed

First Grade
No way we get Storm last round at home, imagine the send off for Gall, and the total despise of Smith, the nrl wont allow it

taipan

Referee
Both derbies on Thursday and Friday 6pm.
Game against Souths at home Thursday night.
TV ratings more important > Sharks crowds.
Tv ratings more important > Family time slots for Sharks.
Sharks play NQld ,Storm and Canberra either 6pm Sunday or Friday night 8pm.
Sharks v Penrith Friday 6pm.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Even though we finished in top 3 of sydney teams, we will get less FTA games then most of the sydney teams who finished behind us

YTSharks

Juniors
Vs saints at home in the first 4 rounds
Vs storm at home on Good Friday
Vs knights the second last round
Vs a queensland team round 1
Vs tigers once either before or after an origin game

CEO

Juniors
I think this is the first year 9 and fox don’t have final say in scheduling matches.

Hopefully common sense prevails at NRL HQ and all teams get a fair distribution across all time slots.

I think this is the first year 9 and fox don’t have final say in scheduling matches.

Hopefully common sense prevails at NRL HQ and all teams get a fair distribution across all time slots.
That won’t happen. Sponsorship $s will ensure the telecasters get a say. It just won’t be public knowledge.

It will be rinse and repeat.

sharkman73

Juniors

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure 2018 was the first year the NRL supposedly had control of the draw.

Feej

First Grade
Rugby league will be the real winner. Full credit to the boys for the draw.

Quigs

Immortal
Fharrhked if I know. I'm still trying to work out if it is our 53rd or 54th season.

Latest posts