What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 finals run looks to be over

Tigerm

First Grade
11 Wests Tigers (16 points, -60 +/-)

Formline (most recent first): LLWWL

Remaining games: Raiders (A), Knights (A), Cowboys (H), Bulldogs (A), Sea Eagles (A), Knights (H), Dragons (A), Sharks (H)

Key injuries: Mahe Fonua (indefinite), Ben Matulino (indefinite)

Analysis: They rolled South Sydney in Round 15 but haven’t shown enough to be considered a finals threat. We reckon they can beat the Bulldogs and possibly the Dragons. But they won’t be winning enough games on the run home to crack the top eight.

Predicted run home: LLLWLLWL

Predicted finish: 12th (20 points)

Tigerm

First Grade
If Madge thinks this is true, I hope (expect) he will start looking at what he's got and give those with NRL potential a go to prove themselves.

The unknown

Juniors
Meh thought we were no hope after that embarrassing performance against the raiders at Bankwest, my tune still hasn't changed

Vic Mackey

Referee
Next 2 weeks will decide it. Raiders and Knights away are both tough road trips. If we can nab 1 I think we’re still a hope, sadly I expect us to lose both and probably lose well.

I can see 3 wins 4 at the outside. Our shit house +/- will see us down the bottom of whatever shared points we end up on. To be honest this isn't surprising with the roster we have. When we get to 9 every second year we're punching above our weight.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
When Farah chalky up his 300 pass the baton to Liddell. Even if Liddell is or isn't moving elsewhere next year we need to see how the team performs.

BTW does Farah game count still qualify if he is on interchange bench? If so, reverse the order and have Liddell in the 13 and Farah in the interchange now.

I think season is done. WT have been too erratic throughout season and lost those matches we should have won to have any prospect of a late rails run to fall over into the final 8.

Pezz70

Juniors
11 Wests Tigers (16 points, -60 +/-)

Formline (most recent first): LLWWL

Remaining games: Raiders (A), Knights (A), Cowboys (H), Bulldogs (A), Sea Eagles (A), Knights (H), Dragons (A), Sharks (H)

Key injuries: Mahe Fonua (indefinite), Ben Matulino (indefinite)

Analysis: They rolled South Sydney in Round 15 but haven’t shown enough to be considered a finals threat. We reckon they can beat the Bulldogs and possibly the Dragons. But they won’t be winning enough games on the run home to crack the top eight.

Predicted run home: LLLWLLWL

Predicted finish: 12th (20 points)
They’d have to win 7/8 to be a chance, they’re gone, best I reckon they can do is 24 pts