What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Finals Week 2
Melbourne Storm v Parramatta Eels
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Saturday 21 September 2019

Kickoff 7:50pm

TL-MEL20.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Max King 17. Joe Stimson 18. Curtis Scott 19. Tino Faasuamaleaui 20. Tom Eisenhuth 21. Brodie Croft

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Kane Evans 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Manu Ma'u 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Brad Takairangi 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. Tepai Moeroa 17. Marata Niukore 18. Ray Stone 19. Jaeman Salmon 20. Peni Terepo 21. Josh Hoffman

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, David Munro
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

BunniesMan

Immortal
If people can transition gender, I can transition teams. Eels wiping the floor with Siebold's Canetoads made me so happy I am now an Eels fan.

Eels got dis 30-6.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Has a minor premier ever gone out in straight sets before? Surely not one as dominant as the storm have been this year
Dragons 2009?

But yeah not as dominant.

I think the Eels are a massive chance.

If the refs put their whistles away then i reckon they'll win. But if it's an ugly stop-start game with a 9-9 penalty count then the Storm probably strangle them with some hardcore anti-football.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hope Parra win but they remind me a bit of us in 2016 when we were dusting most teams but really struggled with the grinders like the Storm and Sharks. Need a ton of patience playing those purple f*cks and just not sure Parra can keep it up for 80 minutes.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hope Parra win but they remind me a bit of us in 2016 when we were dusting most teams but really struggled with the grinders like the Storm and Sharks. Need a ton of patience playing those purple f*cks and just not sure Parra can keep it up for 80 minutes.

We always struggle with grinding sides...

On the plus side I do think the Storm are vulnerable on their edges, which is where we are strong. And sometimes in a grind some individual brilliance can make a huge difference. We certainly have that...

I'm fully expecting a loss but that's perfectly fine, if someone had said in Feb we'd make finals week two I'd have dropped to my knees and done whatever they wanted.

The actual scoreline today is just the best gravy of all time

moffla

Bench
I am worried but I do think we Winn get the win. We are too good to go out in straight sets and we deserve a crack at Easts before our season is over

That said, Parra were very good today so there’s reason to be nervous

Nerd

Bench
If Parra play anything like they did today they are a good chance of knocking over the Storm. Saying that the Storms kicking game is way, way superior to what we threw up today, they have Munster and we had a Darius. Also can the Eels play two games like that in a row?

I hate the Storm for all the thrashings they have handed out to us in the past and now that Parra have joined that list I don't care who wins. Go the Raiders!

Last edited: