What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Will have to hope the Raiders play out of their skins next week. I think I’ll just regress to being a casual RL fan in the 2020’s if this mob win back to back. Clearly not a fair competition despite the so called Salary Cap.

Reactions: JJ

Reflector

Juniors
Haha

Get f**ked Chambers and Carntster

And Captain Slimy can choke on a fat one. Another year older and another opportunity to win that 3rd Premiership (to beat the 2 stripped from you) gone, you petty little grubby shit stain.

Oh boy, that "I sucked a fart" face is schadenfreude at its' best!

stryker

First Grade
Munster...overpaid, over rated and lazy. Hasnt got a clue when the game is on the line. He pisses me off in Origin, never getting the job done under pressure and lets Melbourne down in all major finals losses they cop. Not sure what Bellamy can do to get him firing.

Someguy

First Grade
Will have to hope the Raiders play out of their skins next week. I think I’ll just regress to being a casual RL fan in the 2020’s if this mob win back to back. Clearly not a fair competition despite the so called Salary Cap.

When you buy a fellow top4’s best player just to have on the bench something is not working with the cap